Voice Command & Control enables you to navigate with the sound of your voice!
The Magellan Maestro 3250 delivers the most feature-rich navigation experience possible. It includes built-in maps of the U.S., Puerto Rico and Canada, 6 million preprogrammed Points of Interest, integrated AAA TourBook guide information, SayWhere text-to-speech, LIVE traffic report capability and more. Plus, make hands-free phone calls with your Bluetooth-enabled phone.
Say a command to access the most used navigation functions with Voice Command & Control. Find the nearest coffee, restaurant, gas and ATM or get an instant route home. Plus, you can ask for your location, the distance to your destination and quickly get details for the nearest roadside assistance and more, all with the sound of your voice.
Travel throughout all 50 of the United States, plus Puerto Rico and Canada with the most advanced NAVTEQ maps available. 6 million preprogrammed Points of Interest (POI) make it easy to find restaurants, gas stations, ATMs, the nearest coffee and more.
Exclusive AAA TourBook guide information is built in so you can locate AAA approved restaurants, lodging and other services, complete with ratings and discounts, and roadside assistance.
Ultra-thin and stylish, the Maestro 3250 features a large 3.5" color display and simple touch screen menu that enables you to get an instant route to virtually anywhere in seconds. The intuitive interactive screen shows your route and position on the map, plus distance to destination, arrival time, street names and more. Turn-by-turn voice guidance offers worry-free directions without looking at the screen. SayWhere text-to-speech lets you hear street names for every turn.
Magellan's QuickSpell feature intelligently searches and checks spelling while entering addresses and POIs, making it easy to find what you're looking for with just few touches of the screen. Search POIs by name or category, near your position or near any city. Interactive onscreen icons show nearby services. Touch an icon to see the address and phone number (when available) and get an instant route.
Store locations in the Address Book for easy navigation on recurring trips. Set the Home button to your house or any location to easily find the most direct way back from wherever you are. You can backup your personal data using your own SD cards.
The integrated traffic receiver offers onscreen traffic incident reports in real-time. A FREE 3-month traffic service subscription makes it easy to avoid accidents, slow downs, road closures, severe weather and more. Your Maestro 3250 automatically recalculates your estimated time of arrival based on traffic conditions and prompts you to reroute when a quicker way is available.
The SiRFstarIII GPS receiver and built-in high-sensitivity antenna provide the fastest position acquisition in the industry for reliable navigation. SmartDetour prompts you to route around sudden slow freeway traffic.
The integrated rechargeable battery provides navigation for up to three hours when power is unavailable.
Ultra-thin, pocket-sized, wireless and fully self-contained; take your Magellan Maestro anywhere for easy navigation!
GPS Chipset: SiRFstarIII
GPS Accuracy: 3-5 meters
Integrated Antenna: Yes
Physical Characteristics Product Dimensions 3.25" H x 3.65" W x 0.7" D Form Factor: Ultra-thin, pocket-size Product Weight: 4.94 oz (0.14 kg)1 Screen Size: 3.5" (8.89 cm) Screen Resolution: 320 x 240 QVGA; 64,000 colors Battery Type: 1200mA Li-Ion rechargeable Battery Life: Up to 3 hours User Interface: Touch screen Warranty: 1 year
Built-In AAA Travel Information AAA TourBook Guide Travel: Yes AAA Member Roadside Assistance: Yes AAA Show Your Card & Save Member Discounts: Yes
Extra Hardware Features USB: 2.0 SD Card Slot: Yes Memory: 2 GB
Advanced Software Features Map Coverage: United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada Map Data Base: NAVTEQ ON BOARD Searchable Points of Interest: 6 million SayWhere Text-to-Speech: Yes Bluetooth Compatibility: Yes Voice Command and Control: Yes Live Traffic (Integrated RDS/TMC): 3-month subscription QuickSpell: Yes SmartDetour: Yes TrueView and 3D Map View: Yes Night View: Yes
Return and Tax Policies
- Warranty, if applicable, is provided by manufacturer or by PCMONDE. Length of warranty varies by item. Warranty provided by PCMONDE is 45 days unless extended warranty is arranged for.
- In all circumstances, PCMONDE's maximum liability is limited to the purchase price of the products sold. PCMONDE shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for malfunction, delays, interruption of service, loss of business, or any other special damages resulting from the use of the equipment we sell.
- Any data stored in equipment sent in to be repaired by PCMONDE should be saved by customer prior to shipment. PCMONDE shall not be responsible for data lost during repair.
- Defective items may be exchanged within 45 days of delivery.
- Returns must be accompanied by RMA number and explanation of reason for returning. (Return Merchandise Authorization can be obtained by contacting (email@example.com within 14 days of delivery). A 15% restocking fee may be applied to all non-defective returns.
- Batteries and software are non-returnable. Defective batteries and software may be exchanged for same title only.
- Products damaged in transit must be reported immediately to the carrier. All packing materials must be saved until damage investigation is complete. All items must be returned in their original condition with all accessories and packaging as originally delivered. Incomplete products or products damaged by buyer will not be accepted.
- Refurbished products may not always come with all accessories that may be listed in product description, and that usually come with factory new products. In some exceptional cases this may also apply to some new, demo, and open-box products. Please contact customer support for details. Refurbished products are graded A, B, C, and D, depending on their actual cosmetic condition.
California state residents are subject to sales tax.