This media converter with a UTP connection features an internal MDI/MDIX switch, allowing the converter to be connected to either a PC, hub or switch,with a simple UTP cable. The media converter also allows the installer to test the integrity of the fiber connection, by forcing the converter to communicate over the fiber cable. This "Link Test" feature allows installers to check for cable faults without the need for expensive fiberoptic test equipment.
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 1 Network (RJ-45) Yes Number of ST Ports 1 Total Number of Ports 2 Product Type Transceiver/Media Converter Manufacturer Part Number AT-MC13-10 Manufacturer Allied Telesis, Inc Product Model AT-MC13 Product Name AT-MC13 Media Converter Product Series ATMC10 Brand Name Allied Telesis Maximum Distance Supported 328.08 ft Media Type Supported Twisted Pair Media Type Supported Optical Fiber Network Technology 10Base-T Network Technology 10Base-FL Ethernet Technology Ethernet Weight (Approximate) 10.40 oz Height 1" Width 4.1" Depth 3.8"
Return and Tax Policies
- Warranty, if applicable, is provided by manufacturer or by PCMONDE. Length of warranty varies by item. Warranty provided by PCMONDE is 45 days unless extended warranty is arranged for.
- In all circumstances, PCMONDE's maximum liability is limited to the purchase price of the products sold. PCMONDE shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for malfunction, delays, interruption of service, loss of business, or any other special damages resulting from the use of the equipment we sell.
- Any data stored in equipment sent in to be repaired by PCMONDE should be saved by customer prior to shipment. PCMONDE shall not be responsible for data lost during repair.
- Defective items may be exchanged within 45 days of delivery.
- Returns must be accompanied by RMA number and explanation of reason for returning. (Return Merchandise Authorization can be obtained by contacting (firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of delivery). A 15% restocking fee may be applied to all non-defective returns.
- Batteries and software are non-returnable. Defective batteries and software may be exchanged for same title only.
- Products damaged in transit must be reported immediately to the carrier. All packing materials must be saved until damage investigation is complete. All items must be returned in their original condition with all accessories and packaging as originally delivered. Incomplete products or products damaged by buyer will not be accepted.
- Refurbished products may not always come with all accessories that may be listed in product description, and that usually come with factory new products. In some exceptional cases this may also apply to some new, demo, and open-box products. Please contact customer support for details. Refurbished products are graded A, B, C, and D, depending on their actual cosmetic condition.
California state residents are subject to sales tax.