Sony Handycam DCR-HC38 Digital Camcorder - 2.5" LCD - CCD - 16:9 - 0.3 Megapixel Image - 0.3 Megapixel Video - 40x Optical Zoom - 2000x Digital Zoom - Electronic (IS) - Tape Media
Powerful capture and versatile use make the DCR-HC38 MiniDV Handycam the ideal camcorder for any occasion. No matter where you are, the 40x optical/2000x digital zoom always lets you be right in the middle of the action. Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar Lens and Super SteadyShot built-in image stabilization make every frame perfect. And the 2.5" touch panel LCD monitor makes sure you see it all, no matter what environment you']re in. For dimly lit areas, the NightShot Plus feature keeps your video bright and clear as day.
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
Screen Size 2.5"
Display Screen Type LCD
Number of Image Sensors 1
Image Sensor Type CCD
Effective Video Resolution 0.3 Megapixel
Product Type Digital Camcorder
Manufacturer Part Number DCR-HC38
Manufacturer Sony Corporation
Product Model DCR-HC38
Product Name Handycam DCR-HC38 Digital Camcorder
Product Line Handycam
Product Series DCR
Brand Name Sony
Optical Zoom 40x
Digital Zoom 2000x
Image Stabilization Electronic
- Handycam DCR-HC38 Digital Camcorder
- Power Adapter/In-Camera Charger (AC-L200)
- InfoLithium Rechargeable Battery (NP-FH30)
- Stereo AV Cable
- Application Software (Picture Motion Browser version 2.0)
- Optical Zoom (x) : 40
- Image Stabilization Type : Electronic
- Sensor Type : CCD
- Viewfinder Type : Electronic
Return and Tax Policies
- Warranty, if applicable, is provided by manufacturer or by PCMONDE. Length of warranty varies by item. Warranty provided by PCMONDE is 45 days unless extended warranty is arranged for.
- In all circumstances, PCMONDE's maximum liability is limited to the purchase price of the products sold. PCMONDE shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for malfunction, delays, interruption of service, loss of business, or any other special damages resulting from the use of the equipment we sell.
- Any data stored in equipment sent in to be repaired by PCMONDE should be saved by customer prior to shipment. PCMONDE shall not be responsible for data lost during repair.
- Defective items may be exchanged within 45 days of delivery.
- Returns must be accompanied by RMA number and explanation of reason for returning. (Return Merchandise Authorization can be obtained by contacting (firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of delivery). A 15% restocking fee may be applied to all non-defective returns.
- Batteries and software are non-returnable. Defective batteries and software may be exchanged for same title only.
- Products damaged in transit must be reported immediately to the carrier. All packing materials must be saved until damage investigation is complete. All items must be returned in their original condition with all accessories and packaging as originally delivered. Incomplete products or products damaged by buyer will not be accepted.
- Refurbished products may not always come with all accessories that may be listed in product description, and that usually come with factory new products. In some exceptional cases this may also apply to some new, demo, and open-box products. Please contact customer support for details. Refurbished products are graded A, B, C, and D, depending on their actual cosmetic condition.
California state residents are subject to sales tax.