Manufacturer: Sony Magnetic Products. MiniDV Digital Handycam Camcorder with 1/5" Advanced HAD CCD Imager True digital editing uplinks to compatible PC without sacrificing video quality SwivelScreen LCD display with 270 ro
- Imaging Device: 1/5.5" 1070K Gross Pixel CCD Video Actual: 690K Pixels Still Actual: 1000K Pixels F: 1.8 2.5 Focal Distance: 3 350mm (Telemacro) 35mm Conversion: 48 576mm (4:3) Camera; 46 628.5mm (16:9) Memory; 40 480mm (4:3) Camera Filter Diameter: 25mm Optical Zoom: 12X Digital Zoom: 480X Carl Zeiss Lens: Yes, Vario-Tessar Focusing: Full Range Auto/Manual (Touch Panel) Image Stabilization: Yes, Super SteadyShot Minimum Illumination: 7 Lux (0 Lux with NightShot Plus Infrared System) Low Light Capability: Super NightShot Plus Shutter Speed: 1/2 1/4000 (AE Mode) Viewfinder: Color, 123K Pixels LCD: 2.7" Color1 (123K) Accessory Shoe: Yes, Active Interface Video Input/Output: Yes/Yes (Special) Audio Input/Output: Yes/Yes (Stereo, Special) Interface Connector for Handycam Station: Yes USB: Yes (On Handycam Station) USB Streaming: Yes LANC (Accessory) Terminal: Yes Memory Stick Compatibility2: Yes, Memory Stick PRO Duo Headphone Jack: N/A Microphone Input: N/A White Balance: Auto/Outdoor/Indoor/One-push Exposure: Yes, Touch Panel (24 steps) Power Consumption (VF/LCD/VF+LCD): 2.6W/3.0W/3.2W Dimensions (W x H x D): 2 1/4" x 3 5/8" x 4 1/2" (54.7 x 90 x 111.7mm) Weight: 14.5 oz (410g) w/out Tape and Battery Supplied Accessories: AC-L25 Power Adapter/In-Camera Charger, NP-FP50 InfoLithium Rechargeable Battery, DRCA-C121 Handycam Station, RMT-831 Remote Commander Remote Control, Stereo AV Cable, USB Cable, Shoulder Strap, CD-ROM with USB Driver (PicturePackage Software Ver. 1.5 for Sony) Service and Warranty: 1 Year Parts/90 Days Labor
- Resolution : 1152 x 864
- Sensor Type : CCD
- Optical Zoom (x) : 12
- Optical Zoom Range (x) : 11.0 - 14.9
- Viewfinder Type : Electronic
Return and Tax Policies
- Warranty, if applicable, is provided by manufacturer or by PCMONDE. Length of warranty varies by item. Warranty provided by PCMONDE is 45 days unless extended warranty is arranged for.
- In all circumstances, PCMONDE's maximum liability is limited to the purchase price of the products sold. PCMONDE shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for malfunction, delays, interruption of service, loss of business, or any other special damages resulting from the use of the equipment we sell.
- Any data stored in equipment sent in to be repaired by PCMONDE should be saved by customer prior to shipment. PCMONDE shall not be responsible for data lost during repair.
- Defective items may be exchanged within 45 days of delivery.
- Returns must be accompanied by RMA number and explanation of reason for returning. (Return Merchandise Authorization can be obtained by contacting (email@example.com within 14 days of delivery). A 15% restocking fee may be applied to all non-defective returns.
- Batteries and software are non-returnable. Defective batteries and software may be exchanged for same title only.
- Products damaged in transit must be reported immediately to the carrier. All packing materials must be saved until damage investigation is complete. All items must be returned in their original condition with all accessories and packaging as originally delivered. Incomplete products or products damaged by buyer will not be accepted.
- Refurbished products may not always come with all accessories that may be listed in product description, and that usually come with factory new products. In some exceptional cases this may also apply to some new, demo, and open-box products. Please contact customer support for details. Refurbished products are graded A, B, C, and D, depending on their actual cosmetic condition.
California state residents are subject to sales tax.