The entire Mario gang is back for the seventh installment of the incredibly popular Mario Party franchise. Players everywhere will set their controllers to fun as they run, jump, swim and fly through more than 80 new mini-games. But this party's about to get a lot bigger...because EIGHT people will now be able to battle each other at one time. The microphone peripheral (sold separately) from Mario Party 6 also makes a grand return and with the new Mic Grand Prix mode, there will be plenty of voice-over madness for everyone. The addition of two new playable characters, Dry Bones and Birdo, will ensure that even seasoned Mario Party vets can experience a new world of wackiness. * Explore the world with six brand-new game boards. As Mario and friends embark on an around the world cruise, each board serves as an exotic port of call China, the Netherlands, Egypt, Venice, the United States and Bowser World! Each one is a lovely vacation spot in the real world but bowser has other plans * Up to eight players can participate in the action-four more than the previous Mario Party titles! In a four-player game, each participant will have his or her own controller. In an eight-player match, two players will share one Controller * 86 all new mini games, 10 of which use the GCN microphone * Exchange your mileage points and items for awesome unlockables and other fun prizes Release Region: United States Release Date: Nov 7, 2005
Return and Tax Policies
- Warranty, if applicable, is provided by manufacturer or by PCMONDE. Length of warranty varies by item. Warranty provided by PCMONDE is 45 days unless extended warranty is arranged for.
- In all circumstances, PCMONDE's maximum liability is limited to the purchase price of the products sold. PCMONDE shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for malfunction, delays, interruption of service, loss of business, or any other special damages resulting from the use of the equipment we sell.
- Any data stored in equipment sent in to be repaired by PCMONDE should be saved by customer prior to shipment. PCMONDE shall not be responsible for data lost during repair.
- Defective items may be exchanged within 45 days of delivery.
- Returns must be accompanied by RMA number and explanation of reason for returning. (Return Merchandise Authorization can be obtained by contacting (email@example.com within 14 days of delivery). A 15% restocking fee may be applied to all non-defective returns.
- Batteries and software are non-returnable. Defective batteries and software may be exchanged for same title only.
- Products damaged in transit must be reported immediately to the carrier. All packing materials must be saved until damage investigation is complete. All items must be returned in their original condition with all accessories and packaging as originally delivered. Incomplete products or products damaged by buyer will not be accepted.
- Refurbished products may not always come with all accessories that may be listed in product description, and that usually come with factory new products. In some exceptional cases this may also apply to some new, demo, and open-box products. Please contact customer support for details. Refurbished products are graded A, B, C, and D, depending on their actual cosmetic condition.
California state residents are subject to sales tax.