Sony Cyber-shot DSC-V1 5 Megapixel Compact Camera - 1.5" LCD - 4x Optical Zoom - 4x - 2592 x 1944 Image - 640 x 480 Video
If you thought you could only get true-to-life resolution, definitive control and stunning output from an SLR camera, check out Sony's new DSC-V1 Cyber-shot, a digital still camera that combines the control you prefer with extraordinary performance and a uniquely-compact design that is 30% smaller than its predecessor! The DSC-V1 is designed to deliver a huge array of impressive features. Its Super HAD CCD image sensor delivers massive 5.0 megapixel resolution (effective). The 4X optical/4X Smart Zoom Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar lens gives you exceptional control. Put a host of built-in, automatic features to use, or take your pictures the old-fashioned way. Sony lets your creativity take the reigns. Other features include 5-Area Multi-Point AF (Auto-Focus), NightShot/NightFraming IR Assist, and Multi-Pattern and Program Shift, which lets you conveniently select Aperture/Shutter combinations while in the Program AE mode. The DSC-V1 also features a lightning-fast USB 2.0 interface for high-speed transfer. Memory Stick PRO compatible with included 32MB Memory Stick Media.
- HDMI No
Screen Size 1.5"
Display Screen Type LCD
Effective Camera Resolution 5 Megapixel
Product Type Compact Camera
Manufacturer Part Number DSC-V1
Manufacturer Sony Corporation
Product Model DSC-V1
Product Name Cyber-shot DSC-V1 Compact Camera
Product Line Cyber-shot
Brand Name Sony
Maximum Image Resolution 2592 x 1944
Focus Modes Auto
Focus Modes Manual
Optical Zoom 4x
Digital Zoom 4x
Memory Card Supported Memory Stick
Memory Card Supported Memory Stick PRO
- NP-FC11 InfoLithium Rechargeable Battery
- AC-LS5 AC Adaptor/In-camera Charger
- A/V and USB Cables
- Wrist Strap
- MSA-32A 32MB Memory Stick Media
- Software CD-ROM
- LCD Size Range : < 2.0"
- Optical Zoom (x) : 4
- Maximum Still Frame Rate (fps) : 16
- Digital Zoom (x) : 4
- Camera Resolution (Megapixel) : 5
- Optical Zoom Range (x) : 2.0 - 4.9
- Min Shutter Speed : 30
- Focus Mode : Manual/Auto
- Resolution : 2592 x 1944
- Memory Card Type : Memory Stick
- Max Shutter Speed : o 1/2000
- Camera Megapixels : 4 - 5 Megapixel
- Camera Features : Red-Eye Reduction
Return and Tax Policies
- Warranty, if applicable, is provided by manufacturer or by PCMONDE. Length of warranty varies by item. Warranty provided by PCMONDE is 45 days unless extended warranty is arranged for.
- In all circumstances, PCMONDE's maximum liability is limited to the purchase price of the products sold. PCMONDE shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for malfunction, delays, interruption of service, loss of business, or any other special damages resulting from the use of the equipment we sell.
- Any data stored in equipment sent in to be repaired by PCMONDE should be saved by customer prior to shipment. PCMONDE shall not be responsible for data lost during repair.
- Defective items may be exchanged within 45 days of delivery.
- Returns must be accompanied by RMA number and explanation of reason for returning. (Return Merchandise Authorization can be obtained by contacting (firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of delivery). A 15% restocking fee may be applied to all non-defective returns.
- Batteries and software are non-returnable. Defective batteries and software may be exchanged for same title only.
- Products damaged in transit must be reported immediately to the carrier. All packing materials must be saved until damage investigation is complete. All items must be returned in their original condition with all accessories and packaging as originally delivered. Incomplete products or products damaged by buyer will not be accepted.
- Refurbished products may not always come with all accessories that may be listed in product description, and that usually come with factory new products. In some exceptional cases this may also apply to some new, demo, and open-box products. Please contact customer support for details. Refurbished products are graded A, B, C, and D, depending on their actual cosmetic condition.
California state residents are subject to sales tax.