HP Business Notebook nc6000 14.1" LCD Notebook - Intel Pentium M 1.60 GHz - 512 MB DDR SDRAM - 40 GB HDD - Windows XP Home - 1024 x 768 - CD-Reader - Gigabit Ethernet
HP offers a broad family of laptops, notebook computers, netbooks and Ultrabooks for a variety of uses, including high performance laptops great for movies, music, and photos. HP's powerful notebook computers can handle your extreme gaming needs as well. HP also offers a full range of notebooks for your business office needs. HP's ultra-portable notebook computers, netbooks and Ultrabooks are lightweight, offer long battery life and can be used almost anywhere. For any kind of lifestyle, at home or the office, HP delivers an outstanding choice of laptops and notebook computers to suit your needs.
- Total Number of USB Ports 2
Screen Resolution 1024 x 768
Screen Size 14.1"
Display Screen Type LCD
Product Type Notebook
Manufacturer Part Number DX973S#ABA
Manufacturer HP Inc.
Product Name Business Notebook nc6000
Product Line Business Notebook
Product Series nc6000
Brand Name HP
Standard Memory 512 MB
Memory Technology DDR SDRAM
- Business Notebook nc6000
- Lithium Ion battery
- AC adapter
- Portable Computer Type : Notebook
- Memory Technology : DDR
- Hard Drive Range : < 250 GB
- Operating System Family : Windows XP Home
- Operating System : Windows XP Home
- Network Type : Gigabit Ethernet
- Memory Range : < 1 GB
- Processor Manufacturer : Intel
- Monitor Screen Size Range : 14" - 14.9"
Return and Tax Policies
- Warranty, if applicable, is provided by manufacturer or by PCMONDE. Length of warranty varies by item. Warranty provided by PCMONDE is 45 days unless extended warranty is arranged for.
- In all circumstances, PCMONDE's maximum liability is limited to the purchase price of the products sold. PCMONDE shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for malfunction, delays, interruption of service, loss of business, or any other special damages resulting from the use of the equipment we sell.
- Any data stored in equipment sent in to be repaired by PCMONDE should be saved by customer prior to shipment. PCMONDE shall not be responsible for data lost during repair.
- Defective items may be exchanged within 45 days of delivery.
- Returns must be accompanied by RMA number and explanation of reason for returning. (Return Merchandise Authorization can be obtained by contacting (email@example.com within 14 days of delivery). A 15% restocking fee may be applied to all non-defective returns.
- Batteries and software are non-returnable. Defective batteries and software may be exchanged for same title only.
- Products damaged in transit must be reported immediately to the carrier. All packing materials must be saved until damage investigation is complete. All items must be returned in their original condition with all accessories and packaging as originally delivered. Incomplete products or products damaged by buyer will not be accepted.
- Refurbished products may not always come with all accessories that may be listed in product description, and that usually come with factory new products. In some exceptional cases this may also apply to some new, demo, and open-box products. Please contact customer support for details. Refurbished products are graded A, B, C, and D, depending on their actual cosmetic condition.
California state residents are subject to sales tax.