There are always times when our HP iPAQ hx4705 hx4710 Series seems to run out of power at the most inopportune times. Without a conventional charging source in sight, we are often left with no recourse other than to let the battery run out. Enter the Gomadic Portable Emergency AA Battery Charger for the HP iPAQ hx4705 hx4710 Series. Simply insert a fresh set of batteries into the battery pack, toggle the on/off switch and connect your HP iPAQ hx4705 hx4710 Series. Instantly the device will start to charge and you will be up and running again. Backed by our Gomadic Lifetime Warranty and over 10 years of innovation in charging accessories, we think you will find this to be one of your favorite accessories!
- Built using the unique Gomadic TipExchange Technology that protects your investment by providing the ability to upgrade charging ports by simply swapping physical connectors. Integrated circuitry regulates output voltage specific to the HP iPAQ hx4705 hx4710 Series. Advanced logic maximizes overall charger efficiency. Safely engineered with reverse polarity protection, in the event batteries are accidentally put in incorrectly. Specification: Input Voltage (4 X AA Batteries), Cable length (6 inches), Dimensions (5.0 X 1.5 X 0.75 inches), Circuit Design (HP iPAQ hx4705 hx4710 Series specific), TipExchange enabled (Yes) This Gomadic Battery Pack is uniquely designed to work with both standard (e.g. alkaline) and/or rechargeable AA batteries.
Return and Tax Policies
- Warranty, if applicable, is provided by manufacturer or by PCMONDE. Length of warranty varies by item. Warranty provided by PCMONDE is 45 days unless extended warranty is arranged for.
- In all circumstances, PCMONDE's maximum liability is limited to the purchase price of the products sold. PCMONDE shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for malfunction, delays, interruption of service, loss of business, or any other special damages resulting from the use of the equipment we sell.
- Any data stored in equipment sent in to be repaired by PCMONDE should be saved by customer prior to shipment. PCMONDE shall not be responsible for data lost during repair.
- Defective items may be exchanged within 45 days of delivery.
- Returns must be accompanied by RMA number and explanation of reason for returning. (Return Merchandise Authorization can be obtained by contacting (email@example.com within 14 days of delivery). A 15% restocking fee may be applied to all non-defective returns.
- Batteries and software are non-returnable. Defective batteries and software may be exchanged for same title only.
- Products damaged in transit must be reported immediately to the carrier. All packing materials must be saved until damage investigation is complete. All items must be returned in their original condition with all accessories and packaging as originally delivered. Incomplete products or products damaged by buyer will not be accepted.
- Refurbished products may not always come with all accessories that may be listed in product description, and that usually come with factory new products. In some exceptional cases this may also apply to some new, demo, and open-box products. Please contact customer support for details. Refurbished products are graded A, B, C, and D, depending on their actual cosmetic condition.
California state residents are subject to sales tax.