The Explorer 2 is ideal for carrying most digital or film SLRs (like Canon's 20D) with a grip and zoom lens attached, several additional lenses, a flash and accessories. Main compartments feature Dual-Foam Technology(TM) for shock protection and a custom fit to equipment. Front pockets feature Tamrac's patented Memory Battery Management System(TM) that uses red flags to identify available memory cards and batteries. Speed Pockets on the front flaps secure and provide quick access to small accessories. Total Coverage Tops with quick-release buckles and zipper closures provide weather protection. Smooth nylon pocket inside the lids holds lens cleaning paper. Adjustable shoulder straps and EasyGrip(TM) carrying handles provide convenient carrying options. Compatible with Tamrac's Modular Accessory System(TM) and Strap Accessory System(TM) products
- Carry with the EasyGrip carrying handle or adjustable shoulder strap Features Tamrac's patented Memory & Battery Management System that uses red flags to identify available memory cards and batteries. Speed Pocket on top for small accessories. Total Coverage Top with quick-release buckles and zipper closures.
Return and Tax Policies
- Warranty, if applicable, is provided by manufacturer or by PCMONDE. Length of warranty varies by item. Warranty provided by PCMONDE is 45 days unless extended warranty is arranged for.
- In all circumstances, PCMONDE's maximum liability is limited to the purchase price of the products sold. PCMONDE shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for malfunction, delays, interruption of service, loss of business, or any other special damages resulting from the use of the equipment we sell.
- Any data stored in equipment sent in to be repaired by PCMONDE should be saved by customer prior to shipment. PCMONDE shall not be responsible for data lost during repair.
- Defective items may be exchanged within 45 days of delivery.
- Returns must be accompanied by RMA number and explanation of reason for returning. (Return Merchandise Authorization can be obtained by contacting (firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of delivery). A 15% restocking fee may be applied to all non-defective returns.
- Batteries and software are non-returnable. Defective batteries and software may be exchanged for same title only.
- Products damaged in transit must be reported immediately to the carrier. All packing materials must be saved until damage investigation is complete. All items must be returned in their original condition with all accessories and packaging as originally delivered. Incomplete products or products damaged by buyer will not be accepted.
- Refurbished products may not always come with all accessories that may be listed in product description, and that usually come with factory new products. In some exceptional cases this may also apply to some new, demo, and open-box products. Please contact customer support for details. Refurbished products are graded A, B, C, and D, depending on their actual cosmetic condition.
California state residents are subject to sales tax.