HP Jornada 728 Handheld PC with Docking Cradle General Features: Microsoft Windows for Handheld PC 2000 pre-installed Processor: 206 MHz 32-bit StrongARM SA1110 processor 64 MB RAM Display: 6.5-inch CSTN Touch screen 640 x 240 x 65,536 colors on screen, 0.23 mm dot pitch 2D graphics acceleration Large (76% full-size) keyboard High-performance internal modem 56 Kbps, v.901 Internet e-mail support w/attachments: POP3, IMAP4, SMTP, and LDAP Audio speaker and microphone Stereo earphone jack Slots: One (1) PC Card Type II card slot One (1) CompactFlash Type I card slot One (1) Smart Card reader slot Ports: One (1) IrDA infrared port One (1) 10-pin RS232C serial port One (1) RJ11 modem port Dimensions: 7.4 x 3.7 x 1.3-inches (W x D x H, approximate) Regulatory Approvals: FCC CSA VCCI
Return and Tax Policies
- Warranty, if applicable, is provided by manufacturer or by PCMONDE. Length of warranty varies by item. Warranty provided by PCMONDE is 45 days unless extended warranty is arranged for.
- In all circumstances, PCMONDE's maximum liability is limited to the purchase price of the products sold. PCMONDE shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for malfunction, delays, interruption of service, loss of business, or any other special damages resulting from the use of the equipment we sell.
- Any data stored in equipment sent in to be repaired by PCMONDE should be saved by customer prior to shipment. PCMONDE shall not be responsible for data lost during repair.
- Defective items may be exchanged within 45 days of delivery.
- Returns must be accompanied by RMA number and explanation of reason for returning. (Return Merchandise Authorization can be obtained by contacting (email@example.com within 14 days of delivery). A 15% restocking fee may be applied to all non-defective returns.
- Batteries and software are non-returnable. Defective batteries and software may be exchanged for same title only.
- Products damaged in transit must be reported immediately to the carrier. All packing materials must be saved until damage investigation is complete. All items must be returned in their original condition with all accessories and packaging as originally delivered. Incomplete products or products damaged by buyer will not be accepted.
- Refurbished products may not always come with all accessories that may be listed in product description, and that usually come with factory new products. In some exceptional cases this may also apply to some new, demo, and open-box products. Please contact customer support for details. Refurbished products are graded A, B, C, and D, depending on their actual cosmetic condition.
California state residents are subject to sales tax.