The Belkin Wireless G Plus Notebook Card connects your notebook computer to your wireless network. With a Belkin Wireless G Plus Router as the central connection point of your network, your computers can share your high-speed Internet connection as well as files, printers, and hard drives.
By achieving networking speeds that are faster than standard 802.11g, the Wireless G Plus Notebook Card provides increased "real world" networking speeds. You will see overall speed improvements in "mixed mode" networking environments where other 802.11g devices may be present. Wireless G Plus offers even faster speeds in pure G Plus networking environments. Wireless G Plus technology is interoperable with all other wireless devices.
- Connects you Notebook computer to a faster wireless network at home or on the road 35% faster than standard 802.11g Advanced security features WEP and WPA Complies with 802.11g standards, backward compatible with 802.11b
Return and Tax Policies
- Warranty, if applicable, is provided by manufacturer or by PCMONDE. Length of warranty varies by item. Warranty provided by PCMONDE is 45 days unless extended warranty is arranged for.
- In all circumstances, PCMONDE's maximum liability is limited to the purchase price of the products sold. PCMONDE shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for malfunction, delays, interruption of service, loss of business, or any other special damages resulting from the use of the equipment we sell.
- Any data stored in equipment sent in to be repaired by PCMONDE should be saved by customer prior to shipment. PCMONDE shall not be responsible for data lost during repair.
- Defective items may be exchanged within 45 days of delivery.
- Returns must be accompanied by RMA number and explanation of reason for returning. (Return Merchandise Authorization can be obtained by contacting (email@example.com within 14 days of delivery). A 15% restocking fee may be applied to all non-defective returns.
- Batteries and software are non-returnable. Defective batteries and software may be exchanged for same title only.
- Products damaged in transit must be reported immediately to the carrier. All packing materials must be saved until damage investigation is complete. All items must be returned in their original condition with all accessories and packaging as originally delivered. Incomplete products or products damaged by buyer will not be accepted.
- Refurbished products may not always come with all accessories that may be listed in product description, and that usually come with factory new products. In some exceptional cases this may also apply to some new, demo, and open-box products. Please contact customer support for details. Refurbished products are graded A, B, C, and D, depending on their actual cosmetic condition.
California state residents are subject to sales tax.