Connect to your USB printer wirelessly from your PDA or notebook. Belkin brings you Bluetooth technology, the fast and simple way to connect your computing devices to your USB printer without cables and physical connections. The Adapter adds Bluetooth technology to your existing USB printer, allowing it to connect to any device enabled with Bluetooth v1.1 technology. Now you can print from your desktop or laptop computer, or from your PDA, with unparalleled convenience. Simply connect the Bluetooth Wireless USB Printer Adapter to the USB port of your printer and enjoy the freedom and flexibility of Bluetooth wireless technology.
- USB Yes
Product Type Wireless Print Server
Manufacturer Part Number F8T031
Manufacturer Belkin International, Inc
Product Name Bluetooth Wireless USB Printer Adapter
Brand Name Belkin
Maximum Data Transfer Rate 721 kbit/s
- Bluetooth Wireless USB Printer Adapter
- User Manual
- Printing Software Utility for Pocket PC and Palm OS
- Quick Installation Guide
- Registration Card
Return and Tax Policies
- Warranty, if applicable, is provided by manufacturer or by PCMONDE. Length of warranty varies by item. Warranty provided by PCMONDE is 45 days unless extended warranty is arranged for.
- In all circumstances, PCMONDE's maximum liability is limited to the purchase price of the products sold. PCMONDE shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for malfunction, delays, interruption of service, loss of business, or any other special damages resulting from the use of the equipment we sell.
- Any data stored in equipment sent in to be repaired by PCMONDE should be saved by customer prior to shipment. PCMONDE shall not be responsible for data lost during repair.
- Defective items may be exchanged within 45 days of delivery.
- Returns must be accompanied by RMA number and explanation of reason for returning. (Return Merchandise Authorization can be obtained by contacting (firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of delivery). A 15% restocking fee may be applied to all non-defective returns.
- Batteries and software are non-returnable. Defective batteries and software may be exchanged for same title only.
- Products damaged in transit must be reported immediately to the carrier. All packing materials must be saved until damage investigation is complete. All items must be returned in their original condition with all accessories and packaging as originally delivered. Incomplete products or products damaged by buyer will not be accepted.
- Refurbished products may not always come with all accessories that may be listed in product description, and that usually come with factory new products. In some exceptional cases this may also apply to some new, demo, and open-box products. Please contact customer support for details. Refurbished products are graded A, B, C, and D, depending on their actual cosmetic condition.
California state residents are subject to sales tax.