The HP iPAQ Pocket PC h6300 series is the one global device for all your mobile communications needs. The iPAQ Pocket PC h6300 series is the first and smallest handheld with integrated 3-way wireless capabilities (GSM/GPRS, WLAN, and Bluetooth wireless technology) to give you high-speed wireless voice and data connectivity at work, at home, and on the go. The removable, snap-on thumb keyboard lets you easily compose emails, notes, and MMS/SMS messages. The built-in camera (on some models) allows you to take pictures, view them on the bright 3.5" color screen, and share them instantly via email or MMS. A removable, rechargeable battery keeps your iPAQ Pocket PC running longer while an industry standard SD slot gives you options for more expansion and information storage. Get more done with your HP iPAQ Pocket PC - wherever you are.
- Batteries 1 x Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) 1800 mAh Standard Battery Ports 1 x Mini-phone Stereo Audio In Ports 1 x IrDA Infrared Display Resolution 240 x 320 Color Support 65536 Colors (16-bit) Display Screen 3.5" Active Matrix TFT Color LCD Product Type PDA Product Series h6300 Product Name iPAQ Pocket PC h6320 Manufacturer Part Number FA624A#ABA Manufacturer Hewlett-Packard Product Line iPAQ Manufacturer Website Address www.hp.com Keyboard Removable Keyboard Standard Memory 64 MB Memory Technology SDRAM Flash Memory 64 MB Package Contents
- HP iPAQ Pocket PC h6320 unit
- Desktop cradle/charger
- Slim removable battery
- Removable keyboard
- AC adapter
- Wired ear bud headset
- Carrying case
- Welcome Guide
- "How Do I" Guide
- HP iPAQ Pocket PC Companion CD Network Bluetooth Network Wi-Fi Network GPRS Dimensions 5.42" Height x 2.94" Width x 0.82" Depth Weight 6.70 oz Storage 55 MB Internal Processor Texas Instruments OMAP1510 200 MHz Standard Warranty 1 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- Warranty, if applicable, is provided by manufacturer or by PCMONDE. Length of warranty varies by item. Warranty provided by PCMONDE is 45 days unless extended warranty is arranged for.
- In all circumstances, PCMONDE's maximum liability is limited to the purchase price of the products sold. PCMONDE shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for malfunction, delays, interruption of service, loss of business, or any other special damages resulting from the use of the equipment we sell.
- Any data stored in equipment sent in to be repaired by PCMONDE should be saved by customer prior to shipment. PCMONDE shall not be responsible for data lost during repair.
- Defective items may be exchanged within 45 days of delivery.
- Returns must be accompanied by RMA number and explanation of reason for returning. (Return Merchandise Authorization can be obtained by contacting (email@example.com within 14 days of delivery). A 15% restocking fee may be applied to all non-defective returns.
- Batteries and software are non-returnable. Defective batteries and software may be exchanged for same title only.
- Products damaged in transit must be reported immediately to the carrier. All packing materials must be saved until damage investigation is complete. All items must be returned in their original condition with all accessories and packaging as originally delivered. Incomplete products or products damaged by buyer will not be accepted.
- Refurbished products may not always come with all accessories that may be listed in product description, and that usually come with factory new products. In some exceptional cases this may also apply to some new, demo, and open-box products. Please contact customer support for details. Refurbished products are graded A, B, C, and D, depending on their actual cosmetic condition.
California state residents are subject to sales tax.