Whether you're on the road for business or pleasure, this advanced, high-definition 3-D navigation system will upgrade your trip to first class.
Before you go, you can customize your itinerary on your PC and download it to your iPAQ 310 Travel Companion; then it will guide you turn by turn1 to your destinations. On the way, you can use it as a hands-free answering system for your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone2, as well as enjoy premium digital entertainment.
- View maps in high-definition 3-D for truer-to-life navigation (availability of 3-D data varies by city and location) Get fast, immersive navigation from the Centrality Titan dual-core3 600MHz processor with graphics acceleration; Locate restaurants, museums, and other attractions from millions of preloaded points of interest Zoom in from 10,000 feet to street level; Tap your finger on the touch screen to slide the map in the direction you want to view Follow spoken and/or on-screen directions to your destination Find and navigate to friends and business associates you have designated as contacts in Outlook Keep maps and information about attractions on hand with the 2GB of flash storage See clearly with the 4.3", high-definition, 800 x 480 pixel touch screen Choose from multiple languages and voices (varies by country) Streamline your trips with HP's on-line trip planning services Quickly transfer content from your PC via high-speed USB 2.0 Enjoy music, videos, games, and photos on the premium entertainment system4 Use it as a hands-free answering system for your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone Keep track of the time with the integrated world clock Enjoy comfortable viewing in your car with the included kit Get peace of mind with the one-year limited warranty What's In The Box: iPAQ Battery AC adapter Car charger Mini-USB cable Windshield mount with device holder Dashboard mount disc Carrying case Documentation Companion CD
|Brand||Hewlett Packard - Handhelds & Opt|
|Manufacturer||Hewlett Packard - Handhelds & Opt|
Return and Tax Policies
- Warranty, if applicable, is provided by manufacturer or by PCMONDE. Length of warranty varies by item. Warranty provided by PCMONDE is 45 days unless extended warranty is arranged for.
- In all circumstances, PCMONDE's maximum liability is limited to the purchase price of the products sold. PCMONDE shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for malfunction, delays, interruption of service, loss of business, or any other special damages resulting from the use of the equipment we sell.
- Any data stored in equipment sent in to be repaired by PCMONDE should be saved by customer prior to shipment. PCMONDE shall not be responsible for data lost during repair.
- Defective items may be exchanged within 45 days of delivery.
- Returns must be accompanied by RMA number and explanation of reason for returning. (Return Merchandise Authorization can be obtained by contacting (firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of delivery). A 15% restocking fee may be applied to all non-defective returns.
- Batteries and software are non-returnable. Defective batteries and software may be exchanged for same title only.
- Products damaged in transit must be reported immediately to the carrier. All packing materials must be saved until damage investigation is complete. All items must be returned in their original condition with all accessories and packaging as originally delivered. Incomplete products or products damaged by buyer will not be accepted.
- Refurbished products may not always come with all accessories that may be listed in product description, and that usually come with factory new products. In some exceptional cases this may also apply to some new, demo, and open-box products. Please contact customer support for details. Refurbished products are graded A, B, C, and D, depending on their actual cosmetic condition.
California state residents are subject to sales tax.