91HR Digital Voice Recorder - Sony digital voice recorder- 91 Hour record time- 256MB Flash memory - Digital, PC link, and stereo recording- Selectable recording modes ST/STLP/SP/LP/STHQ- Built-in speaker- Built-in stereo microphone- Triple microphone design: stereo or unidirectional - Automatic playback alarm for each message- Compatible with Dragon Naturally Speaking Voice to Print Software (not included)- Digital pitch control- Voice operated recording- MP3 playback with ID3 tag- Stores voice files and also MP3 and PC data files- High quality stereo recording - near CD quality- USB connector for PC connection- 1.5" x .5" LCD backlit display- SilverPackage Contents:- Digital voice recorder unit- PC Link application software CD-ROM- USB cable- Stereo earbud headphones- Carrying pouch- 2 AAA batteriesSYICDSX57
- Audio Formats MP3
- Product Type Flash MP3 Player
- Manufacturer Part Number ICDSX57
- Manufacturer Sony Corporation
- Product Model ICD-SX57
- Product Name ICDSX57 256MB Digital Voice Recorder
- Brand Name Sony
- Product Functions Voice Recorder
- Flash Memory Capacity 256 MB
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- Warranty, if applicable, is provided by manufacturer or by PCMONDE. Length of warranty varies by item. Warranty provided by PCMONDE is 45 days unless extended warranty is arranged for.
- In all circumstances, PCMONDE's maximum liability is limited to the purchase price of the products sold. PCMONDE shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for malfunction, delays, interruption of service, loss of business, or any other special damages resulting from the use of the equipment we sell.
- Any data stored in equipment sent in to be repaired by PCMONDE should be saved by customer prior to shipment. PCMONDE shall not be responsible for data lost during repair.
- Defective items may be exchanged within 45 days of delivery.
- Returns must be accompanied by RMA number and explanation of reason for returning. (Return Merchandise Authorization can be obtained by contacting (email@example.com within 14 days of delivery). A 15% restocking fee may be applied to all non-defective returns.
- Batteries and software are non-returnable. Defective batteries and software may be exchanged for same title only.
- Products damaged in transit must be reported immediately to the carrier. All packing materials must be saved until damage investigation is complete. All items must be returned in their original condition with all accessories and packaging as originally delivered. Incomplete products or products damaged by buyer will not be accepted.
- Refurbished products may not always come with all accessories that may be listed in product description, and that usually come with factory new products. In some exceptional cases this may also apply to some new, demo, and open-box products. Please contact customer support for details. Refurbished products are graded A, B, C, and D, depending on their actual cosmetic condition.
California state residents are subject to sales tax.