The Pocket GPS Navigator is the perfect navigation solution for Windows Mobile-based Pocket PCs. Included in this kit is the iGPS-360 convertible receiver with a sync-cable connector and car charger which powers the GPS while charging your Pocket PC simultaneously. The iGPS-360 receiver is a small, slim, and highly sensitive GPS receiver, and is convertible to meet your multi-functional navigation needs (i.e. CF, USB, Bluetooth with optional accessories). The iGPS-360 receiver comes with the the cables that connect to the sync-port of your Pocket PC. Includes Ostia, Pharos' award-winning navigation software for Windows Mobile-based Pocket PCs and detailed street-level maps of Canada. With Ostiainstalled on your Pocket PC, locating your current position, or finding a destination or point of interest (POI) is fast and simple. Routes can be calculated and viewed. Once you're in your vehicle, simply activate the navigation program and begin traveling, the automated voice-prompts will instruct you when and where to turn. If by chance you go "off route" the automated voice will give an off-route warning. Simply push the "Action" button on your Pocket PC and the system will reroute you to your destination from your current position.
- Product Type Add-on GPS Receiver
Manufacturer Part Number PKCAN041
Manufacturer Pharos Science & Applications, Inc
Product Model iGPS-360
Product Name iGPS-360 GPS Receiver for Dell Axim X3/X30
Brand Name Pharos
- iGPS-360 GPS Receiver for Dell Axim X3/X30
- Car power adaptor
- PDA Holder
Return and Tax Policies
- Warranty, if applicable, is provided by manufacturer or by PCMONDE. Length of warranty varies by item. Warranty provided by PCMONDE is 45 days unless extended warranty is arranged for.
- In all circumstances, PCMONDE's maximum liability is limited to the purchase price of the products sold. PCMONDE shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for malfunction, delays, interruption of service, loss of business, or any other special damages resulting from the use of the equipment we sell.
- Any data stored in equipment sent in to be repaired by PCMONDE should be saved by customer prior to shipment. PCMONDE shall not be responsible for data lost during repair.
- Defective items may be exchanged within 45 days of delivery.
- Returns must be accompanied by RMA number and explanation of reason for returning. (Return Merchandise Authorization can be obtained by contacting (firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of delivery). A 15% restocking fee may be applied to all non-defective returns.
- Batteries and software are non-returnable. Defective batteries and software may be exchanged for same title only.
- Products damaged in transit must be reported immediately to the carrier. All packing materials must be saved until damage investigation is complete. All items must be returned in their original condition with all accessories and packaging as originally delivered. Incomplete products or products damaged by buyer will not be accepted.
- Refurbished products may not always come with all accessories that may be listed in product description, and that usually come with factory new products. In some exceptional cases this may also apply to some new, demo, and open-box products. Please contact customer support for details. Refurbished products are graded A, B, C, and D, depending on their actual cosmetic condition.
California state residents are subject to sales tax.