Apple iPod Dock Connector to FireWire and USB 2.0 Cable Adapter - Proprietary Male, Type A Male, FireWire Male
Use an extra iPod Dock Connector to FireWire and USB 2.0 Cable for charging and syncing your iPod to your Mac or Windows PC. Compatible with iPod models with dock connector. Offers up to 480Mbps data transfer for quickly loading an entire music library on iPod or iPod mini. Connect the FireWire cable up to the iPod or iPod mini power adapter to charge while syncing. Compatible with iPod models with Dock Connector.
- Product Type Data Transfer Cable Manufacturer Part Number M9688G/A Manufacturer Apple, Inc Product Name iPod Dock Connector to FireWire and USB 2.0 Cable Adapter Brand Name Apple Connector on First End 1 x Proprietary Connector Male Connector on Second End 1 x 4-pin Type A Male USB 2.0 USB Connector on Second End 1 x 6-pin Male IEEE 1394 FireWire
Return and Tax Policies
- Warranty, if applicable, is provided by manufacturer or by PCMONDE. Length of warranty varies by item. Warranty provided by PCMONDE is 45 days unless extended warranty is arranged for.
- In all circumstances, PCMONDE's maximum liability is limited to the purchase price of the products sold. PCMONDE shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for malfunction, delays, interruption of service, loss of business, or any other special damages resulting from the use of the equipment we sell.
- Any data stored in equipment sent in to be repaired by PCMONDE should be saved by customer prior to shipment. PCMONDE shall not be responsible for data lost during repair.
- Defective items may be exchanged within 45 days of delivery.
- Returns must be accompanied by RMA number and explanation of reason for returning. (Return Merchandise Authorization can be obtained by contacting (firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of delivery). A 15% restocking fee may be applied to all non-defective returns.
- Batteries and software are non-returnable. Defective batteries and software may be exchanged for same title only.
- Products damaged in transit must be reported immediately to the carrier. All packing materials must be saved until damage investigation is complete. All items must be returned in their original condition with all accessories and packaging as originally delivered. Incomplete products or products damaged by buyer will not be accepted.
- Refurbished products may not always come with all accessories that may be listed in product description, and that usually come with factory new products. In some exceptional cases this may also apply to some new, demo, and open-box products. Please contact customer support for details. Refurbished products are graded A, B, C, and D, depending on their actual cosmetic condition.
California state residents are subject to sales tax.