Apple Mac OS X v.10.4 Tiger Family Pack - Complete Product - Complete Product - 5 User - Standard - Retail - Mac
Mac OS X Tiger offers a rock-solid, developer-friendly UNIX foundation, 64-bit computing power and stunning new graphics and video technologies. You can easily create distributed computing grids, secure valuable documents, create instant networks and more.
- Product Type Operating System Distribution Media/Method DVD-ROM Manufacturer Part Number M9640Z/A Manufacturer Apple, Inc Product Name Mac OS X v.10.4 Tiger Family Pack - Complete Product Package Type Retail Brand Name Apple License Pricing Standard License Type Complete Product License Quantity 5 User Platform Supported Mac Software Name Mac OS X v.10.4 Tiger Family Pack Software Sub Type Client
Return and Tax Policies
- Warranty, if applicable, is provided by manufacturer or by PCMONDE. Length of warranty varies by item. Warranty provided by PCMONDE is 45 days unless extended warranty is arranged for.
- In all circumstances, PCMONDE's maximum liability is limited to the purchase price of the products sold. PCMONDE shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for malfunction, delays, interruption of service, loss of business, or any other special damages resulting from the use of the equipment we sell.
- Any data stored in equipment sent in to be repaired by PCMONDE should be saved by customer prior to shipment. PCMONDE shall not be responsible for data lost during repair.
- Defective items may be exchanged within 45 days of delivery.
- Returns must be accompanied by RMA number and explanation of reason for returning. (Return Merchandise Authorization can be obtained by contacting (email@example.com within 14 days of delivery). A 15% restocking fee may be applied to all non-defective returns.
- Batteries and software are non-returnable. Defective batteries and software may be exchanged for same title only.
- Products damaged in transit must be reported immediately to the carrier. All packing materials must be saved until damage investigation is complete. All items must be returned in their original condition with all accessories and packaging as originally delivered. Incomplete products or products damaged by buyer will not be accepted.
- Refurbished products may not always come with all accessories that may be listed in product description, and that usually come with factory new products. In some exceptional cases this may also apply to some new, demo, and open-box products. Please contact customer support for details. Refurbished products are graded A, B, C, and D, depending on their actual cosmetic condition.
California state residents are subject to sales tax.