Apple iPhone 2G MA712LL/A 8 GB Smartphone - 2.5G - LCD 480 x 320 - 2 Megapixel Rear - Mac OS X 10.4.8 - AT&T - Black - Bar - 1 SIM Support - 8 Hour Talk Time - 250 Hour Standby Time
iPhone is a revolutionary new mobile phone that allows you to make a call by simply tapping a name or number in your address book, a favorites list, or a call log. It also automatically syncs all your contacts from a PC, Mac, or Internet service. iPhone is a widescreen iPod with touch controls that lets you enjoy your content. It also lets you sync your content from the iTunes library on your PC or Mac. iPhone features a rich HTML email client and Safari - the most advanced web browser ever on a portable device - which automatically syncs bookmarks from your PC or Mac. Safari also includes built-in Google and Yahoo! search. iPhone is fully multi-tasking, so you can read a web page while downloading your email.
- Battery Talk Time 8 Hour
Battery Standby Time 250 Hour
Screen Resolution 480 x 320
Screen Size 3.5"
Screen Type LCD
Product Type Smartphone
Manufacturer Part Number MA712LL/A
Manufacturer Apple, Inc
Product Model MA712LL/A
Product Name iPhone 2G 8GB Smartphone
Product Line iPhone 2G
Brand Name Apple
Input Method Touchscreen
Built-in Memory 8 GB
Memory Card Slot No
- iPhone 2G 8GB Smartphone
- Stereo Headset
- Dock Connector to USB Cable
- USB Power Adapter
- Cleaning/Polishing Cloth
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
- Warranty, if applicable, is provided by manufacturer or by PCMONDE. Length of warranty varies by item. Warranty provided by PCMONDE is 45 days unless extended warranty is arranged for.
- In all circumstances, PCMONDE's maximum liability is limited to the purchase price of the products sold. PCMONDE shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for malfunction, delays, interruption of service, loss of business, or any other special damages resulting from the use of the equipment we sell.
- Any data stored in equipment sent in to be repaired by PCMONDE should be saved by customer prior to shipment. PCMONDE shall not be responsible for data lost during repair.
- Defective items may be exchanged within 45 days of delivery.
- Returns must be accompanied by RMA number and explanation of reason for returning. (Return Merchandise Authorization can be obtained by contacting (firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of delivery). A 15% restocking fee may be applied to all non-defective returns.
- Batteries and software are non-returnable. Defective batteries and software may be exchanged for same title only.
- Products damaged in transit must be reported immediately to the carrier. All packing materials must be saved until damage investigation is complete. All items must be returned in their original condition with all accessories and packaging as originally delivered. Incomplete products or products damaged by buyer will not be accepted.
- Refurbished products may not always come with all accessories that may be listed in product description, and that usually come with factory new products. In some exceptional cases this may also apply to some new, demo, and open-box products. Please contact customer support for details. Refurbished products are graded A, B, C, and D, depending on their actual cosmetic condition.
California state residents are subject to sales tax.