Sony Walkman NWZ-S544 8 GB Black Flash Portable Media Player - Audio Player, Photo Viewer, Video Player, FM Tuner, FM Recorder, Voice Recorder - 2.4" Active Matrix TFT Color LCD - Battery Built-in - 2 Day Audio
Enjoy your favorite music, photos or videos wherever you go with the slim and stylish Walkman NWZ-S544 8GB flash portable media player, featuring built-in stereo speakers, FM radio tuner, and voice and FM radio recording. In addition to superior sound quality, the Walkman NWZ-S544 8GB flash portable media player lets you listen to up to 42 hours of music playback before you need to recharge.
- Audio Formats MP3
- Audio Formats WMA
- Audio Formats AAC
- Battery Built-in Yes
- Maximum Audio Battery Time 2 Day
- Screen Size 2.4"
- Display Screen Type Active Matrix TFT Color LCD
- Product Type Flash Portable Media Player
- Manufacturer Part Number NWZS544BLK
- Manufacturer Sony Corporation
- Product Model NWZ-S544
- Product Name Walkman NWZ-S544 8GB Flash Portable Media Player
- Product Line Walkman
- Product Series S
- Brand Name Sony
- Product Functions Audio Player
- Product Functions Photo Viewer
- Product Functions Video Player
- Product Functions FM Tuner
- Product Functions FM Recorder
- Product Functions Voice Recorder
- Image Formats JPEG
- Package Contents
- Walkman NWZ-S544 8GB Flash Portable Media Player
- Mini USB Cable
- Hands-free Stand
- Quick Start Guide
- Black Earbuds(105cm)
- Weight (Approximate) 2.40 oz
- Color Black
- Height 2"
- Width 4"
- Depth 0.4"
- Flash Memory Capacity 8 GB
- Video Formats QuickTime MOV
- Video Formats MPEG-4
- Video Formats WMV
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
- Warranty, if applicable, is provided by manufacturer or by PCMONDE. Length of warranty varies by item. Warranty provided by PCMONDE is 45 days unless extended warranty is arranged for.
- In all circumstances, PCMONDE's maximum liability is limited to the purchase price of the products sold. PCMONDE shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for malfunction, delays, interruption of service, loss of business, or any other special damages resulting from the use of the equipment we sell.
- Any data stored in equipment sent in to be repaired by PCMONDE should be saved by customer prior to shipment. PCMONDE shall not be responsible for data lost during repair.
- Defective items may be exchanged within 45 days of delivery.
- Returns must be accompanied by RMA number and explanation of reason for returning. (Return Merchandise Authorization can be obtained by contacting (email@example.com within 14 days of delivery). A 15% restocking fee may be applied to all non-defective returns.
- Batteries and software are non-returnable. Defective batteries and software may be exchanged for same title only.
- Products damaged in transit must be reported immediately to the carrier. All packing materials must be saved until damage investigation is complete. All items must be returned in their original condition with all accessories and packaging as originally delivered. Incomplete products or products damaged by buyer will not be accepted.
- Refurbished products may not always come with all accessories that may be listed in product description, and that usually come with factory new products. In some exceptional cases this may also apply to some new, demo, and open-box products. Please contact customer support for details. Refurbished products are graded A, B, C, and D, depending on their actual cosmetic condition.
California state residents are subject to sales tax.