Toshiba Advanced Port Replicator III - 1 x VGA, 1 x Serial, 1 x Parallel, 1 x Keyboard, 1 x Mouse, 4 x USB 2.0, 1 x FireWire, 1 x Modem, 1 x Network, 1 x DVI-D, 1 x Audio Line In, 1 x Audio Line Out, 1 x DC In
The Toshiba Advanced Port Replicator III (PA3314U-1PRP) is an adjustable port replicator designed to work with a variety of notebook PC form factors and port configurations. While providing fast access to your desktop environment, it eliminates the hassle of connecting multiple cables time after time.
- FireWire/i.LINK Yes
Network (RJ-45) Yes
Audio Line In Yes
Audio Line Out Yes
Parallel Port Yes
PS/2 Port Yes
Product Type Port Replicator
Manufacturer Part Number PA3314U-1PRP
Product Model Advanced Port Replicator III
Product Name Advanced Port Replicator III
Brand Name Toshiba
- Toshiba Advanced Port Replicator III
- 75W Global AC Adapter with power cord (PA3283U-1ACA)
- User's manual
- Toshiba Satellite Pro 6000, 6100, M10, M15, Portege 4000, 4010, M100, M200, M205, Tecra 9000, 9100, S1, M1, M2, TE2000, TE2100, TE2300 series portable computers
Return and Tax Policies
- Warranty, if applicable, is provided by manufacturer or by PCMONDE. Length of warranty varies by item. Warranty provided by PCMONDE is 45 days unless extended warranty is arranged for.
- In all circumstances, PCMONDE's maximum liability is limited to the purchase price of the products sold. PCMONDE shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for malfunction, delays, interruption of service, loss of business, or any other special damages resulting from the use of the equipment we sell.
- Any data stored in equipment sent in to be repaired by PCMONDE should be saved by customer prior to shipment. PCMONDE shall not be responsible for data lost during repair.
- Defective items may be exchanged within 45 days of delivery.
- Returns must be accompanied by RMA number and explanation of reason for returning. (Return Merchandise Authorization can be obtained by contacting (email@example.com within 14 days of delivery). A 15% restocking fee may be applied to all non-defective returns.
- Batteries and software are non-returnable. Defective batteries and software may be exchanged for same title only.
- Products damaged in transit must be reported immediately to the carrier. All packing materials must be saved until damage investigation is complete. All items must be returned in their original condition with all accessories and packaging as originally delivered. Incomplete products or products damaged by buyer will not be accepted.
- Refurbished products may not always come with all accessories that may be listed in product description, and that usually come with factory new products. In some exceptional cases this may also apply to some new, demo, and open-box products. Please contact customer support for details. Refurbished products are graded A, B, C, and D, depending on their actual cosmetic condition.
California state residents are subject to sales tax.