Using a revolutionary technology called ChargeSource, the Universal Auto/Air Notebook Power Adapter provides up to 120 Watts of power and allows you to power and/or charge a variety of electronic devices including high-power notebook computers. With purchase of additional tips (sold separately) it also powers mobile phones, PDA/handhelds, digital cameras, portable CD players, and portable DVD players. Simply connect the Universal Auto/Air Notebook Power Adapter to the DC outlet in a car, RV, boat or airplane and you have instant power source for your electronic device.
- Product Type Auto/Airline Adapter
Manufacturer Part Number PAPWR200U
Manufacturer Targus Group International
Product Name Universal Auto/Air Notebook Power Adapter
Brand Name Targus
- Universal Auto/Air Notebook Power Adapter
- 18 inches DC input cord
- 3 ft DC output cord
- User guide
- 5 x ChargeSource-compatible PowerTips
Return and Tax Policies
- Warranty, if applicable, is provided by manufacturer or by PCMONDE. Length of warranty varies by item. Warranty provided by PCMONDE is 45 days unless extended warranty is arranged for.
- In all circumstances, PCMONDE's maximum liability is limited to the purchase price of the products sold. PCMONDE shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for malfunction, delays, interruption of service, loss of business, or any other special damages resulting from the use of the equipment we sell.
- Any data stored in equipment sent in to be repaired by PCMONDE should be saved by customer prior to shipment. PCMONDE shall not be responsible for data lost during repair.
- Defective items may be exchanged within 45 days of delivery.
- Returns must be accompanied by RMA number and explanation of reason for returning. (Return Merchandise Authorization can be obtained by contacting (firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of delivery). A 15% restocking fee may be applied to all non-defective returns.
- Batteries and software are non-returnable. Defective batteries and software may be exchanged for same title only.
- Products damaged in transit must be reported immediately to the carrier. All packing materials must be saved until damage investigation is complete. All items must be returned in their original condition with all accessories and packaging as originally delivered. Incomplete products or products damaged by buyer will not be accepted.
- Refurbished products may not always come with all accessories that may be listed in product description, and that usually come with factory new products. In some exceptional cases this may also apply to some new, demo, and open-box products. Please contact customer support for details. Refurbished products are graded A, B, C, and D, depending on their actual cosmetic condition.
California state residents are subject to sales tax.