HP tc4200 12.1" LCD 4:3 Tablet PC - 1024 x 768 - Intel Pentium M 740 1.73 GHz - 512 MB DDR2 SDRAM - 60 GB HDD - Windows XP Tablet PC Edition - Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 900 with 128 MB - Gigabit Ethernet - Network (RJ-45)
The HP TC4200 Tablet PC is a full-function PC delivering performance and compatibility in an innovative form factor, while simplifying your computing needs with the added convenience of handwriting. The light and stylish design is meant for mobile professionals needing powerful and highly-mobile computers that also offer enhanced security and reliability. IT managers will value the full portfolio of integrated security options, breadth of integrated wireless, and unsurpassed common accessories and consistency with the entire enterprise notebook line. With total cost of ownership in mind the HP TC4200 Tablet PC is the ideal choice for enterprise-wide deployment to highly mobile users desiring innovation and versatility.
- Battery Chemistry Lithium Ion (Li-Ion)
Number of Cells 6-cell
Network (RJ-45) Yes
Total Number of USB Ports 3
Aspect Ratio 4:3
Screen Resolution 1024 x 768
Screen Size 12.1"
Graphics Controller Manufacturer Intel
Graphics Controller Model Graphics Media Accelerator 900
Graphics Memory Capacity Up to 128 MB
Graphics Memory Accessibility Shared
Display Screen Type LCD
Product Type Tablet PC
Manufacturer Part Number PZ409UA#ABA
Manufacturer HP Inc.
Product Name TC4200 Tablet PC
Product Series tc4200
Brand Name HP
Standard Memory 512 MB
Memory Technology DDR2 SDRAM
- TC4200 Tablet PC
- Lithium Ion
- AC Adapter
- Tablet Pen
- Processor Manufacturer : Intel
- Monitor Screen Size Range : < 13"
- Tablet Screen Size : 12.1"
- Graphics Controller Model : GMA
- Hard Drive (RPM) : 5400
- Memory Technology : DDR2
- Graphics Controller Manufactur : Intel
- Portable Computer Weight : 4.60
- Hard Drive Range : < 250 GB
- Processor Model : 740
- Operating System : Windows XP Tablet PC Edition with SP2
Return and Tax Policies
- Warranty, if applicable, is provided by manufacturer or by PCMONDE. Length of warranty varies by item. Warranty provided by PCMONDE is 45 days unless extended warranty is arranged for.
- In all circumstances, PCMONDE's maximum liability is limited to the purchase price of the products sold. PCMONDE shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for malfunction, delays, interruption of service, loss of business, or any other special damages resulting from the use of the equipment we sell.
- Any data stored in equipment sent in to be repaired by PCMONDE should be saved by customer prior to shipment. PCMONDE shall not be responsible for data lost during repair.
- Defective items may be exchanged within 45 days of delivery.
- Returns must be accompanied by RMA number and explanation of reason for returning. (Return Merchandise Authorization can be obtained by contacting (firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of delivery). A 15% restocking fee may be applied to all non-defective returns.
- Batteries and software are non-returnable. Defective batteries and software may be exchanged for same title only.
- Products damaged in transit must be reported immediately to the carrier. All packing materials must be saved until damage investigation is complete. All items must be returned in their original condition with all accessories and packaging as originally delivered. Incomplete products or products damaged by buyer will not be accepted.
- Refurbished products may not always come with all accessories that may be listed in product description, and that usually come with factory new products. In some exceptional cases this may also apply to some new, demo, and open-box products. Please contact customer support for details. Refurbished products are graded A, B, C, and D, depending on their actual cosmetic condition.
California state residents are subject to sales tax.