DETAILS: The Bluetooth Dock allows the GPS-360 to be used as a wireless Bluetooth GPS receiver. Communicate with wireless Bluetooth connectivity to your Pocket PC or mobile device. With a range of up to 30 feet, the need for connector cables is completely eliminated, allowing you to place the GPS receiver anywhere in the car. With a rechargeable and replaceable Li-Polymer battery, you'll be able to take long trips with each battery lasting up to 7 hours and 15 minutes fully charged. A DC charging adapter is included so that you'll be able to charge the Bluetooth dock while you're on the road. The blue LED indicator will let you know if your dock is powered on or off. Product Description Pharos Bluetooth Dock - Bluetooth cradle for GPS receiver Product Type: Bluetooth cradle for GPS receiver Package Content: Carrying case, USB cable, rechargeable battery Product Material: Polycarbonate Dimensions (WxDxH): 2.6 in x 0.8 in x 3.3 in Weight: 1.5 oz ALTERNATE ITEM #: PXT12 UPC: 0818948001597
- Product Description - Pharos Bluetooth Dock - Bluetooth cradle for GPS receiver Product Type - Bluetooth cradle for GPS receiver Package Content - Carrying case, USB cable, rechargeable battery Product Material - Polycarbonate Dimensions (WxDxH) - 2.6 in x 0.8 in x 3.3 in Weight - 1.5 oz
Return and Tax Policies
- Warranty, if applicable, is provided by manufacturer or by PCMONDE. Length of warranty varies by item. Warranty provided by PCMONDE is 45 days unless extended warranty is arranged for.
- In all circumstances, PCMONDE's maximum liability is limited to the purchase price of the products sold. PCMONDE shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for malfunction, delays, interruption of service, loss of business, or any other special damages resulting from the use of the equipment we sell.
- Any data stored in equipment sent in to be repaired by PCMONDE should be saved by customer prior to shipment. PCMONDE shall not be responsible for data lost during repair.
- Defective items may be exchanged within 45 days of delivery.
- Returns must be accompanied by RMA number and explanation of reason for returning. (Return Merchandise Authorization can be obtained by contacting (firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of delivery). A 15% restocking fee may be applied to all non-defective returns.
- Batteries and software are non-returnable. Defective batteries and software may be exchanged for same title only.
- Products damaged in transit must be reported immediately to the carrier. All packing materials must be saved until damage investigation is complete. All items must be returned in their original condition with all accessories and packaging as originally delivered. Incomplete products or products damaged by buyer will not be accepted.
- Refurbished products may not always come with all accessories that may be listed in product description, and that usually come with factory new products. In some exceptional cases this may also apply to some new, demo, and open-box products. Please contact customer support for details. Refurbished products are graded A, B, C, and D, depending on their actual cosmetic condition.
California state residents are subject to sales tax.