SanDisk ImageMate FlashCard Reader/Writer - 8-in-1 - CompactFlash Type I, CompactFlash Type II, Memory Stick PRO, SmartMedia Card (SM), xD-Picture Card, Secure Digital (SD) Card, MultiMediaCard (MMC), Memory Stick
The ImageMate 8 in 1 Card Reader/Writer is a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Multi-card Reader/Writer that connects to your computer's USB 2.0 port. USB 2.0 provides superior performance to transfer pictures, music, video and data between flash memory cards and your computer.
The ImageMate 8 in 1 provides the ability to write data to and read data from flash memory without connecting your digital device (digital camera, handheld computer, digital music player, etc.) directly to a computer.
- Host Interface USB
Product Type Flash Reader
Manufacturer Part Number SDDR-88-07
Manufacturer SanDisk Corporation
Product Name ImageMate FlashCard Reader/Writer
Product Line ImageMate
Form Factor External
Memory Card Supported MultiMediaCard (MMC)
Memory Card Supported Memory Stick
Memory Card Supported CompactFlash Type I
Memory Card Supported CompactFlash Type II
Memory Card Supported Memory Stick PRO
Memory Card Supported SmartMedia
Memory Card Supported xD-Picture Card
Memory Card Supported SD
Brand Name SanDisk
- ImageMate 8 in 1 Reader/Writer
- Docking station
- Detachable industry-standard USB 2.0 cable
Return and Tax Policies
- Warranty, if applicable, is provided by manufacturer or by PCMONDE. Length of warranty varies by item. Warranty provided by PCMONDE is 45 days unless extended warranty is arranged for.
- In all circumstances, PCMONDE's maximum liability is limited to the purchase price of the products sold. PCMONDE shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for malfunction, delays, interruption of service, loss of business, or any other special damages resulting from the use of the equipment we sell.
- Any data stored in equipment sent in to be repaired by PCMONDE should be saved by customer prior to shipment. PCMONDE shall not be responsible for data lost during repair.
- Defective items may be exchanged within 45 days of delivery.
- Returns must be accompanied by RMA number and explanation of reason for returning. (Return Merchandise Authorization can be obtained by contacting (email@example.com within 14 days of delivery). A 15% restocking fee may be applied to all non-defective returns.
- Batteries and software are non-returnable. Defective batteries and software may be exchanged for same title only.
- Products damaged in transit must be reported immediately to the carrier. All packing materials must be saved until damage investigation is complete. All items must be returned in their original condition with all accessories and packaging as originally delivered. Incomplete products or products damaged by buyer will not be accepted.
- Refurbished products may not always come with all accessories that may be listed in product description, and that usually come with factory new products. In some exceptional cases this may also apply to some new, demo, and open-box products. Please contact customer support for details. Refurbished products are graded A, B, C, and D, depending on their actual cosmetic condition.
California state residents are subject to sales tax.