SanDisk V-Mate SDVM1-A-A30 Flash Memory Card Digital Video Recorder General Features: Enjoy your video content anywhere Capture and record video content from analog source directly onto flash memory card Schedule recording Playback video content Easy to set up Plug and Play No PC required, but can be hooked up to a PC and be used as a memory card reader Compatible with many popular removable flash memory media formats Graphical User Interface (GUI) displays right on your TV screen (using the remote control) Front Panel Features: Power LED Recording Status LED Memory card slots Rear Panel Features: On/Off 5V DC plug 3.5mm input for composite (NTSC) video, audio left & right 3.5mm output for composite (NTSC) video, audio left & right USB mini B IR emitter (connection to set-top box or VCR) Supported Memory Cards: Secure Digital (SD) SDHC (Secure Digital High Capacity) MiniSDHC MicroSD MicroSDHC MultiMediaCard (MMC) RS-MMC (Reduced Size MMC) MMCPlus MMCmobile Memory Stick (MS) Memory Stick Pro Memory Stick Duo Memory Stick Pro Duo Specifications: Codecs: MPEG-4 Simple Profile H.263 Formats: MP4, 3GP, 3G2 Resolution: Up to 640 x 480 pixels Frame Rate: Up to 30 fps Record up to 3.5 hours of high quality video per gigabyte Unit Dimensions: 5.1 x 2.6 x 0.8-inches (L x W x H) Regulatory Approvals: FCC CE C-Tick
- Host Interface USB Product Type Memory Card Recorder Manufacturer Part Number SDVM1-A-C30 Manufacturer SanDisk Corporation Product Name V-mate Video Memory Card Recorder Product Line V-Mate Brand Name SanDisk Environmentally Friendly Yes Environmental Certification RoHS Height 0.8" Width 5.1" Depth 2.6" Functions Video Recording Functions Video Capturing Video Formats MPEG-4 Video Formats 3GP Video Formats 3G2 Video System NTSC Video System PAL
Return and Tax Policies
- Warranty, if applicable, is provided by manufacturer or by PCMONDE. Length of warranty varies by item. Warranty provided by PCMONDE is 45 days unless extended warranty is arranged for.
- In all circumstances, PCMONDE's maximum liability is limited to the purchase price of the products sold. PCMONDE shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for malfunction, delays, interruption of service, loss of business, or any other special damages resulting from the use of the equipment we sell.
- Any data stored in equipment sent in to be repaired by PCMONDE should be saved by customer prior to shipment. PCMONDE shall not be responsible for data lost during repair.
- Defective items may be exchanged within 45 days of delivery.
- Returns must be accompanied by RMA number and explanation of reason for returning. (Return Merchandise Authorization can be obtained by contacting (firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of delivery). A 15% restocking fee may be applied to all non-defective returns.
- Batteries and software are non-returnable. Defective batteries and software may be exchanged for same title only.
- Products damaged in transit must be reported immediately to the carrier. All packing materials must be saved until damage investigation is complete. All items must be returned in their original condition with all accessories and packaging as originally delivered. Incomplete products or products damaged by buyer will not be accepted.
- Refurbished products may not always come with all accessories that may be listed in product description, and that usually come with factory new products. In some exceptional cases this may also apply to some new, demo, and open-box products. Please contact customer support for details. Refurbished products are graded A, B, C, and D, depending on their actual cosmetic condition.
California state residents are subject to sales tax.