Don't be bound by cabling restrictions any longer! The Instant Wireless Network Access Point from Linksys delivers the freedom to configure your network your way. Utilization of "state-of-the-art" wireless technology gives you the ability to set up workstations in ways you never thought possible; no cables to install means less expense and less hassle.
The Instant Wireless Network Access Point's high-powered antenna offers a range of operation of up to 492 feet indoors, providing seamless roaming throughout your wireless LAN infrastructure; an advanced user authentication feature ensures a high level of network security. The Instant Wireless Network Access Point is easy to install (Just plug it in and you're ready to go!) and easy to use--Windows-based diagnostics and statistic tools ensure that you'll always be in control.
- Ethernet Technology Ethernet
Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 1
Product Type Wireless Access Point
Manufacturer Part Number WAP11
Manufacturer Belkin International, Inc
Product Model WAP11
Product Name Instant Wireless WAP11 Wireless Access Point
Brand Name Linksys
- One Wireless Network Access Point
- One AC Adapter and Power Cord
- One Wireless Setup CD-ROM
- One Standard USB Cable
- User Guide and Registration Card
- Number of Antennas : 2
Return and Tax Policies
- Warranty, if applicable, is provided by manufacturer or by PCMONDE. Length of warranty varies by item. Warranty provided by PCMONDE is 45 days unless extended warranty is arranged for.
- In all circumstances, PCMONDE's maximum liability is limited to the purchase price of the products sold. PCMONDE shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for malfunction, delays, interruption of service, loss of business, or any other special damages resulting from the use of the equipment we sell.
- Any data stored in equipment sent in to be repaired by PCMONDE should be saved by customer prior to shipment. PCMONDE shall not be responsible for data lost during repair.
- Defective items may be exchanged within 45 days of delivery.
- Returns must be accompanied by RMA number and explanation of reason for returning. (Return Merchandise Authorization can be obtained by contacting (email@example.com within 14 days of delivery). A 15% restocking fee may be applied to all non-defective returns.
- Batteries and software are non-returnable. Defective batteries and software may be exchanged for same title only.
- Products damaged in transit must be reported immediately to the carrier. All packing materials must be saved until damage investigation is complete. All items must be returned in their original condition with all accessories and packaging as originally delivered. Incomplete products or products damaged by buyer will not be accepted.
- Refurbished products may not always come with all accessories that may be listed in product description, and that usually come with factory new products. In some exceptional cases this may also apply to some new, demo, and open-box products. Please contact customer support for details. Refurbished products are graded A, B, C, and D, depending on their actual cosmetic condition.
California state residents are subject to sales tax.