HP ProLiant DL580 G8 4U Rack Server - 2 x Intel Xeon E7-4870V2 Pentadeca-core (15 Core) 2.30 GHz - 4 Processor Support - 64 GB Standard DDR3 SDRAM Maximum RAM - 12Gb/s SAS RAID Supported, Serial ATA/600 Controller - Gigabit Ethernet - RAID Level: 0, 1, 1+
The HP ProLiant DL580 Gen8 Server is an enterprise-grade four socket (4S) x86 server offering breakthrough performance, rock-solid reliability, and compelling consolidation and manageability efficiencies. It is ideal for mission-critical enterprise, business intelligence, and database applications.
Featuring Intel Xeon E7-4800/8800 v2 processors, the DL580 Gen8 offers blazing fast results with enhanced processor performance, more memory slots (96 DIMMs), greater IO bandwidth (9 PCIe Gen3.0 slots), and increased storage performance (12 Gbps SAS). HP ProLiant DL580 Gen8 has security and data protection features for system resiliency that your business can depend on. With intelligent manageability through HP OneView, iLO 4, and user-inspired features, you get faster, lower cost infrastructure management.
- RAID Levels 0, 1, 1+0, 5, 5+0, 6, 6+0
- Controller Type 12Gb/s SAS
- Controller Type Serial ATA/600
- RAID Supported Yes
- Graphics Controller Manufacturer Matrox
- Graphics Controller Model G200
- Graphics Memory Capacity Up to 256 MB
- Product Type Server
- Manufacturer Part Number 746080-S01
- Manufacturer Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Product Name ProLiant DL580 Gen8 E7-4870v2 2P 64GB-R P830i/2G 531FLR 1200W RPS Svr
- Product Line ProLiant
- Product Series DL580 G8
- Brand Name HP
- Standard Memory 64 GB
- Memory Technology DDR3 SDRAM
- Package Contents
- ProLiant DL580 Gen8 E7-4870v2 2P 64GB-R P830i/2G 531FLR 1200W RPS Svr
- Rail Kit
- Green Compliant Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority WEEE
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority EU WEEE
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Weight (Approximate) 100 lb
- Form Factor Rack
- Rack Height 4U
- Height 6.9"
- Width 19"
- Depth 27.6"
- Input Voltage 110 V AC
- Input Voltage 220 V AC
- Number of Power Supplies Installed 2
- Maximum Power Supply Wattage 1.20 kW
- Optical Drive Type No
- Processor Speed 2.30 GHz
- Processor Type Xeon
- Processor Model E7-4870V2
- Processor Core Pentadeca-core (15 Core)
- Processor Manufacturer Intel
- Number of Processors Supported 4
- Number of Processors Installed 2
- Operating System No
- Limited Warranty 3 Year
- Operating System : No
- Processor Model : E7-4870V2
- Processor Manufacturer : Intel
- Memory Technology : DDR3
Return and Tax Policies
pcRUSH stands behind the quality and condition of merchandise sold. All products are covered by Original Equipment Manufacturer's warranty.
If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase return the unwanted product within 30 days from the original invoice date. Product returns subject to industry standard 15% restocking fee. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Replacement cost deducted from refund for open consumable items such as toner, ink, printheads, batteries and media.
Defective items are eligible for repair/service or exchange directly through the Original Equipment Manufacturer at no cost to you.
Please contact the Original Equipment Manufacturer for warranty entitlement policies. Returns due to technical malfunction can only be accepted on items diagnosed defective by the Original Equipment Manufacturer's Technical Support Department.
Product returns result in unavoidable shipping costs paid to freight carriers and restocking or handling fees charged by the manufacturer. These charges provide no benefit to pcRUSH and are entirely beyond our control. The pcRUSH Customer Care team stands ready to assist with manufacturer's warranty service, exchange and repair if any item proves defective.
pcRUSH cannot accept any product return without first receiving a Return Number. Manufacturers are the definitive resource for the products they design, develop, fabricate and service. Once an item has been diagnosed as defective by the manufacturer please provide the Case ID number or Issue Number and please contact our Customer Service to request for RMA number.
California state residents are subject to sales tax.