Garmin Nuvi 3590LMT. Includes One Year Manufacturer's Warranty. . Product # 010-00921-02 . . The Garmin Nuvi 3590LMT is a 9 mm thinnest GPS Navigator features a 5" high-resolution touchscreen display and provides users with a wealth of information in great detail with an integrated FM traffic receiver and lifetime free traffic updates with the addition of lifetime nüMaps service. Preloaded with detailed, street-level maps of U.S., Canada, and Mexico this GPS lets you enjoy hands-free-calls with built-in microphone and speaker when paired with a compatible Bluetooth phone. . . Nuvi 3590LMT
- : . .
- GPS Vehicle Navigation System
- 5" Wide Touchscreen
- FREE Lifetime Map Updates
- FREE Lifetime Traffic Updates
- 3D Traffic
- Speaks Street Names
- Voice-activated Navigation
- Guidance 3.0
- Turn-by-Turn Voice Visual Guidance
- Preloaded Maps. U.S, Canada & Mexico
- 8 Million Points of Interest
- Lane Assist w/ PhotoReal Junction View
- Speed Limit Indicator
- Route Avoidance
- Enhanced Exit Services
- Enhanced Pedestrian Navigation
- Ecoroute Compatible
- Custom POI's
- microSD Card Slot
- Auto Sort Multiple Destinations
- Where Am I?
- Garmin Locate™
- Garmin Garage™
- Photo Navigation
- Potrait/Landscape Mode
- Qwerty/ABC keyboard
- Picture Viewer
- Audio Book Player
- Alarm Clock
- World Travel Clock
- Currency & Unit Converter
- Calculator . . Key Definitions: . . Bluetooth Enabled: . Bluetooth® wireless technology and built-in microphone enable you to make calls using your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone. . . Choice of Route Setup: . With this fun and innovative feature you can customize your travel experience. Easily set up your route on the basis of time, distance or scenery. If you are in a rush you can direct your GPS to give you directions that will get you to your destination as fast as possible. Maybe you are not so concerned about time, but would like to cover less distance. Program your GPS to travel within the city, so you can minimize mileage. This function also allows you to take a less traveled route. Choose directions that are less direct, but offer you great, scenic views. . . Custom POIs: . With the custom POI's function you can add additional points of interest to your GPS internal memory. Load restaurants, shopping areas, or tourist spots that interest you and may not be recognized by your system. You have the choice of either entering your custom location manually or transferring it from your computer to your GPS system with the appropriate software. . . ecoRoute: . With ecoRoute technology you can use your GPS system to conserve money and fuel. When setting the route preferences the driver can select less fuel, the system will then calculate the most fuel-efficient route on the basis of road and vehicle speed. This software was created with both the driver and environment in mind, so you can save money and support cleaner driving habits. This feature also allows you to customize routes by entering your cars’ fuel economy and gas prices in your area. . . Garmin Garage Compatible: . Garmin Garage allows you to customize your GPS icon with fun and innovative online tools. Visit the Garmin website to view their selection of alternative icons and voices, which can be loaded into your GPS system. The icons, which range from scooters to airplanes, will replace the standard vehicle icons pre-loaded onto every device. Garmin Garage makes for a more personal navigation experience, one that allows you to create icons the whole family can enjoy. Browse through the Garmin Garage website "parking lot", find the vehicle you like most, and directly install it onto your unit or download it onto your computer. . . Garmin Locate: . Garmin Locate works best when you leave your car in a large parking area. Once you park your car, hit locate on the system, type car and save. If your unit has a built-in battery, you then turn it off and carry it with you during your time away from the car. When you return to the lot, turn it on and search through favorites for your car. The GPS will lead you back to the exact spot you are parked. . . Lane Assist w/ Junction View: . The Lane Assist feature on Garmin GPS systems guides you to your correct lane when approaching a turn or exit. Easily navigate through unfamiliar areas when viewing the lane assist page. This function also offers a view of upcoming road junctions and a bright colored arrow that indicates what side of the junction you should be driving on. This feature can be accessed directly from the main map page. . . Millions of Points of Interest: . Pre-programmed POIs make it easy to find gas stations, restaurants, ATMs, coffee and more. Search by name or category near your position or near any city. . . Photo Navigation: . The Garmin Photo Navigation function allows you to utilize Google Maps and Panoramio technology to help locate places of interest when traveling. When you visit garmin.com you can search for "geo-referenced" images provided by Google and Panoramio. Load your preferred photos to your GPS system before you travel and then reference them when you arrive at your destination. When you select an image or "photo destination" your GPS will deliver turn by turn directions to that location. . . Preloaded maps: . Your GPS system is equipped with a great selection of preloaded maps, which will help you better navigate roads in the US, Canada and Puerto Rico. With this feature you do not have to worry about loading compatible maps on your own, simply turn on the device and enjoy detailed maps of future destinations. . . Route Avoidance: . This function allows is also centered on the idea of creating a GPS unit that can be customized around the user's specific needs. Use this tool to avoid highways that you do not want to travel on, tolls that you do not want to pay and more. If during certain times you do not want to follow the exact GPS direction, use route avoidance to steer clear of places you would rather not cross. . . Speaks Street Names: . The Text to Speech Technology utilizes speech synthesis to convert written text into speech. Speech synthesis is known as the synthetic production of human language. The computer in your GPS system looks at upcoming street text, which is being displayed on the screen, and uses its internal synthesizer to pronounce those street names. These voice prompts allow you to keep your eyes on the road and your hands on the steering wheel. Text to speech does not utilize pre-recorded, generic audio bits. This technology allows the GPS to deliver more detailed directions, which make navigating new areas much easier. . . Speed Limit Indicator: . This tool gives you up to date information on the speed limit posted on most major highways, freeways and neighborhood roads. With this tool you do not have to worry about receiving a speeding ticket, you will always know what the limit is and if you are obeying the law. . . Where Am I?: . The Where Am I? function is pretty self-explanatory, it provides you with an answer when you reach that "Where am I?" moment during travel. Garmin believes this feature is imperative to safe travel because it delivers key information when dealing with an emergency. One screen will display a close up map image of your current location for quick street recognition. Another screen lists the longitude coordinates, nearest address, and nearest intersection. Phone for help, hospital, police station and fuel icons are also displayed when utilizing this feature. . .
Return and Tax Policies
Brand New Items
Brand New Items may be returned or exchanged within the 30 days from the date of purchase. There are NO restocking fees on exchanges. Exchanges will reship in 2-3 business days after date or receiving with no fee. Credits will be issued in 2-3 days after the date of receiving. A credit will be issued in the amount of the order less the shipping cost incurred by PriceBreak during order processing.
Brand New items must be SEALED!!! and in original sealed condition in order to be considered for a refund. If the item is not sealed, yet new...you may return it but a restocking fee must be paid. The restocking fee varies between 10% - 15%.
Factory Serviced Items
Exchanges for the same model on defective items only within 30 days from the date of purchase.
There are no credits issued on factory serviced items.
All returns or exchanges missing or with damage to the original box may be refused or may be subject to a 10% penalty fee. (i.e. missing/damaged UPC barcodes, missing/damaged manuals, missing/damaged warranties, tape on the manufacturer’s box, missing/damaged interior cardboard box, etc.) Ship all returns using a traceable shipping method and a separate shipping box, DO NOT put any courier labels on the manufacturer's merchandise packaging. Doing so requires PriceBreak to pay for replacement packaging. Therefore, additional fees will be charged under these circumstances.
We will not accept items back unless they are returned with the manufacturer's original packaging.
PriceBreak is not liable in any way for returned packages that were lost or damaged during shipment.
NOTE: Due to the fact that PriceBreak ships from different warehouses around the country to expedite your shipping time, the address on your packing slip may NOT be the correct address for handling returns and exchanges. PriceBreak is not liable for packages sent to any address other than our New York, NY address listed above and below.
Please include a copy of your receipt along with a description of all problems you had with the packaged components. You should choose a courier that provides tracking and insurance for your package. We do not reimburse shipping and handling costs incurred by PriceBreak or the customer while processing your return/exchange.
New York state residents are subject to sales tax.