HP 1910-48G Switch - 48 x Gigabit Ethernet Network, 4 x Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot - Manageable - 2 Layer Supported - 1U High - Rack-mountable, Desktop - Lifetime Limited Warranty
The HP 1910 switches are advanced smart managed fixed-configuration Gigabit Ethernet lite Layer 3 switches designed for small businesses looking for key enhanced features in an easy-to-administer solution. The series has five models: 16-, 24-, and 48-port 10/100/1000 non-PoE models; and two 24-port 10/100/1000 PoE models. All series switches have four additional true Gigabit Ethernet SFP ports for fiber connectivity. HP 1910 models support rack mounting or desktop operation and use variable-speed fans for quiet operation. The HP 1910 switches operate at full wirespeed, supporting QoS traffic prioritization and security features such as 802.1X network login, access control lists, and denial-of-service prevention. Customizable features include VLANs and link aggregation trunking as well as advanced features such as Layer 3 static routing and Spanning Tree Protocols (STP, RSTP, and MSTP). The HP 1910 switches come with a lifetime warranty covering the unit, fans, and power supplies.
- Modular No
- Uplink Port No
- Stack Port No
- Total Number of Network Ports 48
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 48 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 4 x Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
- Product Type Ethernet Switch
- Manufacturer Part Number JE009A#ABA
- Manufacturer Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Product Model V1910-48G
- Product Name 1910-48G Switch
- Product Series V1910
- Brand Name HP
- Expansion Slot Type SFP
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 4
- Number of SFP Slots 4
- Shared SFP Slot Yes
- Network Technology 10/100/1000Base-T
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet Technology Fast Ethernet
- Media Type Supported Twisted Pair
- Package Contents
- 1910-48G Switch
- Power Cord
- Self-Adhesive Rubber Pads
- Console Cable
- Rack-mount Kit
- Product CD
- Warranty and Safety Information Flyer
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Layer Supported 2
- Weight (Approximate) 6.80 lb
- Form Factor Rack-mountable
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 1.7"
- Width 17.4"
- Depth 10.2"
- Compatible Rack Unit 1U
- Power Source Power Supply
- Redundant Power Supply Supported Yes
- Manageable Yes
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
Return and Tax Policies
If you need to return a purchased item, please submit a ticket to the RMA (Return) Department. All items sold by Prince Technology, LLC. are covered by warranty of 90 days against defects, except as otherwise specified on an individual basis on the invoice. Defect in this context means manufacturer's defects. We are not responsible for any damages resulting from work done by any other technicians. We do not guarantee compatibility.
Prince Technology,LLC. is not responsible for errors and shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed with incorrect information. Return of Products purchased hereunder shall be governed by our Return policies as set forth herein on the date of the invoice. Prince Technology,LLC. reserves the right to modify or eliminate such policies at any time.
Prince Technology, LLC. makes no representation or warranties of any kind with respect to the Products. Prince Technology, LLC. HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE PRODUCTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Prince Technology, LLC. WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS, COST, OR EXPENSE FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY
Florida state residents are subject to sales tax.