Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 gives your family the tools to manage everything from home to homework.
With Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010, you and your kids can create great schoolwork and home projects from multi-page bibliographies to multimedia presentations. Capture ideas and set them apart with video-editing features and dynamic text effects. Then easily collaborate with classmates without being face-to-face thanks to new Web Apps tools. The results go well beyond expectations with a little inspiration, a lot of creativity and Office Home and Student 2010.
- Easy-to-use features in Word 2010, Excel 2010, PowerPoint 2010 and OneNote 2010 help you to work efficiently whether youre tackling homework or the household budget.
- Edit photos from within your documents.
- Enhance the visual impact of your documents or presentations with easy-to-use Picture Editing tools that let you crop, control brightness and contrast, sharpen or soften and add artistic visual effects without leaving Word or PowerPoint 2010.
- Put your presentation in motion with PowerPoint.
- Edit videos right in PowerPoint 2010, breaking longer clips down into shorter segments or reducing file size to make your presentation portable, then dial up the visual impact by adjusting color, adding new video effects and incorporating new dynamic slide transitions and animations.
- Access, edit, and share from virtually anywhere with Office Web Apps.
- Get things done when youre away from the office, home, or school by creating documents in Office 2010, then posting them online to access, view, and edit with Office Web Apps from virtually anywhere you have Internet access.*
- Organize all of your information in a single place in OneNote.
- Create a digital notebook in OneNote 2010 to capture and share text, images, video, audio all your thoughts, ideas and important information in a single, easy-to-access location.
- Make presentations from virtually anywhere in PowerPoint.
- Broadcast your PowerPoint 2010 presentation through a Web browser to an audience of one or 50 even if they dont have PowerPoint with Broadcast Slide Show.
- Navigate and organize your documents more easily in Word.
- Find the information you need faster and more easily in Word 2010 with a summary of search results that gives you one-click access to what youre looking for, and an improved Navigation Pane that provides a visual outline of your documents to browse, sort, and find what you need quickly.
- Add dimension to data with charts, graphs, and SmartArt graphics.
- Illustrate your ideas with compelling visuals in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint 2010 by using improved charting tools to make intuitive, dynamic charts and graphs, and SmartArt graphics.
- Go to the source from your notes in OneNote.
- Place OneNote to the side of your screen to have it constantly available for note-taking or references while researching on the Web through Windows Internet Explorer, reviewing a document in Word or creating a PowerPoint slide. When you need to remember where your ideas came from, the Linked Notes feature enables you to jump right to the source of your information with just a click.
- Find the features you need fast and personalize your Ribbon.
- The new Microsoft Office Backstage view lets you save, share, print and publish your documents with just a few clicks, and an improved Ribbon lets you access your favorite commands quickly and customize or create tabs to personalize the experience to your work style.
- Analyze information quickly in Excel with improved features.
- Use Sparklines in Excel 2010 to create small charts that make it easy to highlight trends in data at a glance, and improved Conditional Formatting to highlight specific items in your data set with just a few clicks.
Return and Tax Policies
Once you receive your software, you have 45 days to decide whether to keep it. If you are unsatisfied, simply call us at 1-800-474-1045 and we'll send you a pre-paid FedEx air bill within 3 business days. Then just drop the package at any FedEx drop off and we'll take care of the rest. WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON OPENED SOFTWARE.
Utah state residents are subject to sales tax.