Increase water hardness to prevent foaming, equipment corrosion and scaling with Calcium Hardness UP.
- Compatible With: Chlorine, bromine, ozone, salt water pools, and biguanide sanitizers"
- Helps maintain proper calcium hardness level of 150-250 ppm
- If the level is below 150 ppm, add Calcium Hardness Up by distributing the product over the water surface. 1 lb. of Calcium Hardness Up will increase the calcium hardness 10 ppm in 10,000 gallons of water
- Normal: Determine calcium hardness level. It should be between 150-250 ppm
- One pound of Calcium Hardness Up will increase the calcium hardness 10 ppm in 10,000 gallons of pool water
- Properly balanced water will prevent the formation of scale deposits and eliminate the corrosion of metal pipes and fixtures