Enjoy Bose sound from a speaker small enough to go with you whenever and wherever.
The speaker connects wirelessly to your mobile phone or any Bluetooth device. Bose proprietary technology delivers deep, low notes for a full-range listening experience.
The SoundLink speaker's sleek design features a Black aluminum grille and brushed chrome end caps. It has an integrated cover made of durable Slate Gray nylon, which protects it during transport. It's easy to put the speaker in your bag and take it with you to the park, the beach or anywhere you go. Plus, the cover unfolds into a stand.
You can keep the party going for hours with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery. And the speaker has an auxiliary input for use with other devices.
The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Bose Corporation is under license. BOSE and SOUNDLINK are registered trademarks of Bose Corporation.
- Speaker Configuration 1.0
- Wireless Speaker(s) Yes
- Product Type Speaker System
- Manufacturer Part Number 330001-1310
- Manufacturer Bose Corporation
- Product Name SoundLink Wireless Mobile Speaker
- Product Line SoundLink Wireless
- Brand Name Bose
- Package Contents
- SoundLink Wireless Mobile Speaker
- Nylon Cover
- 1 x Folding Prong Wall Charger
- 3.5mm Stereo Cable
- Bluetooth Yes
- Satellite/Speaker Weight (Approximate) 2.80 lb
- Color Black
- Satellite Speaker Height 5.10"
- Satellite Speaker Width 9.60"
- Satellite Speaker Depth 1.90"
- Power Source Battery
- Power Source AC Adapter
- Color Class : Black
- Speaker Type : Bookshelf
Return and Tax Policies
Your satisfaction is guaranteed:
Tech for Less offers a generous 30 day return policy to insure that you are satisfied with your purchase. An RMA number must be requested within 30 days of the order date. For non-defective returns, the customer is responsible for their original and return shipping costs and they may be subject to a 15% restock fee.
- All products carry a manufacturer warranty unless specifically otherwise noted. Tech for Less, not the customer, arranges for and pays all shipping costs related to authorized defective returns.
Colorado residents are subject to sales tax.