The Aironet 1240AG IEEE 802.11a/g Non-modular LWAPP Access Point delivers the versatility, high capacity, security, and enterpriseclass features demanded by WLAN customers. These IEEE 802.11a/b/g access point is designed specifically for challenging RF environments such as factories, warehouses, and large retail establishments that require the antenna versatility associated with connectorized antennas, a rugged metal enclosure, and a broad operating temperature range.
The Aironet 1240AG IEEE 802.11a/g Non-modular LWAPP Access Point works in conjunction with Cisco wireless LAN controllers and the Cisco Wireless Control System (WCS). It can automatically detect the best-available Cisco wireless LAN controller and download appropriate policies and configuration information with no manual intervention. Autonomous access points are based on Cisco IOS Software and may optionally operate with the Cisco Works Wireless LAN Solution Engine (WLSE).
- Ethernet Technology Fast Ethernet
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 1
- Product Type Wireless Access Point
- Manufacturer Part Number AIR-LAP1242AG-A-K9
- Manufacturer Cisco Systems, Inc
- Product Name Aironet 1242AG Wireless Access Point
- Product Line Aironet
- Product Series 1240AG
- Brand Name Cisco
- Package Contents
- Aironet 1240AG IEEE 802.11a/g Non-modular LWAPP Access Point
- Mounting hardware kit
- Quick Start Guide: Cisco Aironet 1240AG Series Access Point
- Safety Warnings for Cisco Aironet 1240AG Series Access Points
- Cisco product registration and Cisco documentation feedback cards
- Cable security bracket
- 2 x suspended ceiling T-rail clips (accommodates standard and recessed T-rails)
- 1 x security hasp
- 4 x (6 x 32 x inches) pan head Phillips machine screws
- 1 x (8 x 18 x inches) pan head Phillips sheet metal screws
- 2 x No. 8 plastic wall anchors
- 1 x (10 x 24) nut (for ground stud on mounting bracket)
- 4 x rubber foot pads
- 2 x cable tie wraps
- Weight (Approximate) 2 lb
- Form Factor Wall Mountable
- Height 1.1"
- Depth 8.5"
- Wireless Transmission Speed 108 Mbit/s
- Wireless LAN Standard IEEE 802.11a/b/g
- Indoor Antenna Range 460 ft
- Outdoor Antenna Range 950 ft
- Total Number of Antennas 4
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Number of Antennas : 4
Return and Tax Policies
Your satisfaction is guaranteed:
Tech for Less offers a generous 30 day return policy to insure that you are satisfied with your purchase. An RMA number must be requested within 30 days of the order date. For non-defective returns, the customer is responsible for their original and return shipping costs and they may be subject to a 15% restock fee.
- All products carry a manufacturer warranty unless specifically otherwise noted. Tech for Less, not the customer, arranges for and pays all shipping costs related to authorized defective returns.
Colorado residents are subject to sales tax.