Allied Telesis' AT-2916SX is a highly reliable 32-bit PCI Gigabit fiber interface card with 9KB jumbo frames support for network upgrade needs. The AT-2916SX helps to boost your Gigabit Ethernet throughput ten times to 1000Mbps. With the 1000SX fiber-optic connection, data transmission is both secure and faster.
In order to reduce CPU use, Allied Telesis' AT-2916SX uses the adaptive interrupts and ultra-deep 96KB packet buffer. Coupled with link aggregation and load balancing, AT-2916SX achieves the best performance of its class for server connectivity.
- Host Interface PCI
- Total Number of Ports 1
- Manufacturer Part Number AT-2916SX/LC-901
- Manufacturer Allied Telesis, Inc
- Product Model AT-2916SX
- Product Name AT-2916SX Fiber Network Interface Card
- Product Series AT2916
- Brand Name Allied Telesis
- Package Contents
- AT-2916SX Fiber Network Interface Card
- Low Profile Bracket
- Device Supported PC
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Network Technology 1000Base-SX
- Form Factor Plug-in Card
- Height 2.5"
- Width 4.7"
- Paper Size, US : Letter
- Environmental : Cruelty Free
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
- Paper Size, ISO : A4
- Notebook Type : Account
Return and Tax Policies
Your satisfaction is guaranteed:
Tech for Less offers a generous 30 day return policy to insure that you are satisfied with your purchase. An RMA number must be requested within 30 days of the order date. For non-defective returns, the customer is responsible for their original and return shipping costs and they may be subject to a 15% restock fee.
- All products carry a manufacturer warranty unless specifically otherwise noted. Tech for Less, not the customer, arranges for and pays all shipping costs related to authorized defective returns.
Colorado residents are subject to sales tax.