Accell UltraVideo Series HD15 Video Cables feature Oxygen- Free Copper (OFC) conductors to provide excellent video signal transmission for a clear, high-resolution picture. All connectors and contacts are 24K gold-plated for a solid, corrosion resistance connection. The heavy-duty BNC connectors include a metal spring strain relief to protect against bends and wear that can damage the cables conductors and solder joints. The exclusive Stingray overmold with integrated strain relief protects the HD15 connector from damage in high stress areas.
- Manufacturer Accell Corporation
- Manufacturer Part Number B055C-020B-42
- Cable Length 19.69ft
- Number of Connectors 6
- Manufacturer Website Address www.accellcables.com
- Product Name UltraVideo Video Adapter
- Connector Details 1 x 15-pin D-Sub (HD-15) Male
- Connector Details 5 x BNC Male
- Product Type 15-pin HD-15 Male to 5 x BNC Male
|Brand||Accell - Directrak|
|Manufacturer||Accell - Directrak|
Return and Tax Policies
Your satisfaction is guaranteed:
Tech for Less offers a generous 30 day return policy to insure that you are satisfied with your purchase. An RMA number must be requested within 30 days of the order date. For non-defective returns, the customer is responsible for their original and return shipping costs and they may be subject to a 15% restock fee.
- All products carry a manufacturer warranty unless specifically otherwise noted. Tech for Less, not the customer, arranges for and pays all shipping costs related to authorized defective returns.
Colorado residents are subject to sales tax.