Get a mountain of shooting power that fits in the palm of your hand with this compact, easy to use Cyber-shot DSC-WX50 digital camera. Packing 16.2 megapixels, capture frame-worthy, high quality still images of all your adventures. Get close to the action with 5x optical zoom and 10x Clear Image zoom which doubles the optical zoom for closer, clearer pictures. Photos not enough for you? Try the Full HD 1080/60i movie mode to capture compelling video wherever you wander. And with an "Exmor R" CMOS sensor, take advantage of outstanding low-light performance for brilliant, balanced images even in darker settings.
- 16.2Mp Resolution
- 2.7" Clear Photo LCD Screen
- Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar Lens
- 5x Optical Zoom
- SteadyShot with Active Mode
- 100-12,800 ISO Sensitivity
- MS Duo/SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card Slots
- 1080/60i Video Capture
- 3D Still Image and 3D Sweep Panorama
- Multiple Auto Modes
- What's in the Box
- Sony DSC-WX50 Digital Camera
- NP-BN Battery
- AC-UB10 AC Adapter
- Micro USB Cable
- Wrist Strap
- Instruction Manual
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Camera Resolution (Megapixel) : 16.2
- Maximum Still Frame Rate (fps) : 60
- Resolution : 4608 x 3456
- Focus Mode : Auto
- Digital Zoom (x) : 20
- Camera Megapixels : 15 - 20 Megapixel
- Aspect Ratio : 16:9
- Memory Card Type : Memory Stick Duo
- Optical Zoom Range (x) : 5.0 - 7.9
- Optical Zoom (x) : 5
- Image Stabilization Type : Optical
- LCD Size (in) : 2.7
- LCD Size Range : 2.5 - 2.9"
Return and Tax Policies
Your satisfaction is guaranteed:
Tech for Less offers a generous 30 day return policy to insure that you are satisfied with your purchase. An RMA number must be requested within 30 days of the order date. For non-defective returns, the customer is responsible for their original and return shipping costs and they may be subject to a 15% restock fee.
- All products carry a manufacturer warranty unless specifically otherwise noted. Tech for Less, not the customer, arranges for and pays all shipping costs related to authorized defective returns.
Colorado residents are subject to sales tax.