StarTech.com HDMI to VGA Video Adapter Converter with Audio - HD to VGA Monitor 1080p - Functions: Signal Conversion, Video Capturing - 1920 x 1200 - VGA - External
The HDMI2VGA HDMI to VGA converter converts digital HDMI or DVI video signals to analog VGA, taking the input resolution from your device and converting it into an analog signal at the same resolution.
The converter also separates the audio stream from the HDMI signal (HDMI LPCM-2 Channel) and converts it to analog stereo audio that can be used with the VGA display.
With support for resolutions of up to 1080p, the HDMI2VGA converter is a perfect solution for connecting video cards (desktop or laptop) or consumer electronics devices such as game consoles or home theater receivers that offer an HDMI Out port to a VGA display.
The HDMI2VGA adapter/converter is simple to use, with no complicated settings, and is backed by a 2-year warranty and free, lifetime technical support.
- HDMI Yes
- VGA Yes
- Product Type Signal Converter
- Manufacturer Part Number HDMI2VGA
- Manufacturer StarTech.com
- Product Model HDMI2VGA
- Product Name HDMI to VGA Video Adapter Converter with Audio - HD to VGA Monitor 1080p
- Brand Name StarTech.com
- Package Contents
- HDMI to VGA Video Adapter Converter with Audio - HD to VGA Monitor 1080p
- Power Adapter
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Weight (Approximate) 6.07 oz
- Form Factor External
- Height 3.6"
- Width 3"
- Functions Signal Conversion
- Functions Video Capturing
- Maximum Resolution 1920 x 1200
- Limited Warranty 2 Year
Return and Tax Policies
Your satisfaction is guaranteed:
Tech for Less offers a generous 30 day return policy to insure that you are satisfied with your purchase. An RMA number must be requested within 30 days of the order date. For non-defective returns, the customer is responsible for their original and return shipping costs and they may be subject to a 15% restock fee.
- All products carry a manufacturer warranty unless specifically otherwise noted. Tech for Less, not the customer, arranges for and pays all shipping costs related to authorized defective returns.
Colorado residents are subject to sales tax.