The Fast Ethernet NIC provides a 100BASE-FX fiber port and delivers low cost, fiber optic connectivity to the desktop in fiber rich LAN environments. The network adapter has low profile form factor, and the driver support for most popular operating systems. This device has PCI 2.2 plug-and-play capability and the installation is a breeze in virtually any PC in your network.
- Host Interface PCI
- Number of SC Ports 1
- Total Number of Ports 1
- Manufacturer Part Number N-FX-SC-02F
- Manufacturer Transition Networks, Inc
- Product Model N-FX-SC-02F
- Product Name Fast Ethernet 100BASE-FX Ethernet Adapter
- Brand Name Transition Networks
- Package Contents
- Fast Ethernet 100BASE-FX Ethernet Adapter
- Low profile bracket
- Boot ROM
- Network Technology 100Base-FX
- Thickness 900 mil
- Form Factor Plug-in Card
- Width 4.8"
- Paper Size, US : Letter
- Environmental : Cruelty Free
- Paper Size, ISO : A4
- Notebook Type : Account
|Brand||Transition Networks Inc|
|Manufacturer||Transition Networks Inc|
Return and Tax Policies
Your satisfaction is guaranteed:
Tech for Less offers a generous 30 day return policy to insure that you are satisfied with your purchase. An RMA number must be requested within 30 days of the order date. For non-defective returns, the customer is responsible for their original and return shipping costs and they may be subject to a 15% restock fee.
- All products carry a manufacturer warranty unless specifically otherwise noted. Tech for Less, not the customer, arranges for and pays all shipping costs related to authorized defective returns.
Colorado residents are subject to sales tax.