The Gigabit Ethernet NIC provides a 1000BASE-SX/LX fiber port to deliver fiber optic connectivity to the desktop in fiber rich LAN environments. With both standard and low profile form factors, driver support for most popular operating systems and PCI 2.2 plug-and-play capability helps make installation a breeze in virtually any PC in your network.
- Host Interface PCI
- Number of SC Ports 1
- Total Number of Ports 1
- Manufacturer Part Number NGSXSC01
- Manufacturer Transition Networks, Inc
- Product Name PCI GbE Network Adapter
- Brand Name Transition Networks
- Network Technology 1000Base-SX
- Thickness 900 mil
- Form Factor Plug-in Card
- Height 2.2"
- Width 6.5"
|Brand||Transition Networks Inc|
|Manufacturer||Transition Networks Inc|
Return and Tax Policies
Your satisfaction is guaranteed:
Tech for Less offers a generous 30 day return policy to insure that you are satisfied with your purchase. An RMA number must be requested within 30 days of the order date. For non-defective returns, the customer is responsible for their original and return shipping costs and they may be subject to a 15% restock fee.
- All products carry a manufacturer warranty unless specifically otherwise noted. Tech for Less, not the customer, arranges for and pays all shipping costs related to authorized defective returns.
Colorado residents are subject to sales tax.