Transition Networks Copper to Fiber Transport Mux Stand-Alone Media Converter - 1 x ST Duplex , 4 x RJ-48 , 1 x mini-DIN - T1/E1
This product offers a low cost transport capability for four T1/E1 lines and one RS232 data channel line. The converter provides copper connections compatible with G.703 and AMI/B8ZS/HDB3, while the optical connection will run at 155Mbps. A hardware-based solution guarantees the constant bit rate of TDM transport without requiring traffic management.
Target applications of the converter include: FTTx, such as Fiber-to-the-Business, Fiber-to-the-Building, Fiber-to-the-MDU and Fiber-to-the-Home.
- Number of ST Ports 1
- Total Number of Ports 6
- ST Port Type Duplex
- Product Type Transceiver/Media Converter
- Manufacturer Part Number S4TEF1011-100-NA
- Manufacturer Transition Networks, Inc
- Product Model S4TEF1011-100
- Product Name Copper to Fiber Transport Mux Stand-Alone Media Converter
- Brand Name Transition Networks
- Maximum Distance Supported 1.24 Mile
- Media Type Supported Optical Fiber
- Package Contents
- Copper to Fiber Transport Mux Stand-Alone Media Converter
- RS-232 Data Cable
- Network Technology T1/E1
- Form Factor Wall Mountable
- Height 3.7"
- Width 1.8"
- Depth 4.7"
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
|Brand||Transition Networks Inc|
|Manufacturer||Transition Networks Inc|
Return and Tax Policies
Your satisfaction is guaranteed:
Tech for Less offers a generous 30 day return policy to insure that you are satisfied with your purchase. An RMA number must be requested within 30 days of the order date. For non-defective returns, the customer is responsible for their original and return shipping costs and they may be subject to a 15% restock fee.
- All products carry a manufacturer warranty unless specifically otherwise noted. Tech for Less, not the customer, arranges for and pays all shipping costs related to authorized defective returns.
Colorado residents are subject to sales tax.