APC Smart-UPS 2200VA Tower UPS - 2200VA - 4 x NEMA 5-15R - Battery/Surge-protected, 2 x NEMA 5-20R - Battery/Surge-protected, 1 x NEMA L5-20R - Battery/Surge-protected
APC Smart-UPS protects critical data by supplying reliable network-grade power. Award-winning Smart-UPS is the perfect UPS for protecting business critical servers voice and data networks point of sale retail/bank back office and ATM s. High real power output (watts) generous runtime sine wave output 16-segment LED visual display and intelligent battery management make Smart-UPS the leading server class UPS. Included PowerChute management software provides IT administrators the comfort of safe system shutdown and advanced UPS management. Smart-UPS remains the industry standard for all network UPSs.. Box Dimensions: 15.0|22.0|30.0. Item Dimensions: 15.0|22.0|30.0. Orgin: Peoples Republic of China. Warranty Provider: Manufacturer. Warranty Duration: 1 Year. Warranty Duration: 1 Year. Device Type : UPS - external. UPS Technology: Line interactive. Input Voltage: AC 120 V. Input Connector(s): 1 x power NEMA L5-20. Output Voltage: AC 120 V. Output connector(s): 7 x power NEMA 5-15 power NEMA 5-20 power NEMA L5-20. Power Output Connectors Details: 4 x power NEMA 5-15 2 x power NEMA 5-20 1 x power NEMA L5-20. Power Provided: 2200 VA. Remote Management Interface: USB. Interfaces: 1 x management - USB
- Product Type Line-interactive UPS
- Manufacturer Part Number SUA2200X115
- Manufacturer Schneider Electric SA
- Product Name Smart-UPS 2200VA Tower UPS
- Product Line Smart-UPS
- Brand Name APC by Schneider Electric
- Form Factor Tower
- Input Voltage 110 V AC
- Output Voltage 120 V AC
- Receptacles 4 x NEMA 5-15R
- Receptacles 2 x NEMA 5-20R
- Receptacles 1 x NEMA L5-20R
- Load Capacity (VA) 2200 VA
- Paper Size, US : Letter
- Environmental : Cruelty Free
- Paper Size, ISO : A4
- Notebook Type : Account
Return and Tax Policies
Your satisfaction is guaranteed:
Tech for Less offers a generous 30 day return policy to insure that you are satisfied with your purchase. An RMA number must be requested within 30 days of the order date. For non-defective returns, the customer is responsible for their original and return shipping costs and they may be subject to a 15% restock fee.
- All products carry a manufacturer warranty unless specifically otherwise noted. Tech for Less, not the customer, arranges for and pays all shipping costs related to authorized defective returns.
Colorado residents are subject to sales tax.