StarTech.com Universal USB 3.0 Laptop Docking Station - DVI with Audio and Ethernet - 6 x USB Ports - HDMI - Speakers
Add DVI video, as well as audio and Gigabit Ethernet connection ports to a laptop computer through a single USB 3.0 port. The USB3SDOCKD Universal USB 3.0 Laptop Docking Station/Port Replicator with DVI, Audio and Ethernet adds an external DVI output, headphone/mic, as well as Gigabit Ethernet and additional USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports, all from a single device and over a single SuperSpeed USB 3.0 connection.
This highly versatile port replicator/universal docking station lets you expand or mirror your computer's main desktop at video resolutions up to 1920x1200, with DVI monitor output, as well as an included DVI to VGA adapter.
The docking station also combines USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 hubs, headphone and microphone audio connectors and a Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 port into an all-in-one laptop/notebook docking station that makes for the perfect accessory for users who need to connect and manage many devices on their laptops at home or at the office.
The USB3SDOCKD is backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Speakers Yes
- Host Interface USB
- Microphone Yes
- DVI Yes
- Network (RJ-45) Yes
- Total Number of USB Ports 6
- Number of USB 2.0 Ports 4
- Number of USB 3.0 Ports 2
- Product Type Docking Station
- Manufacturer Part Number USB3SDOCKD
- Manufacturer StarTech.com
- Product Name Universal USB 3.0 Laptop Docking Station - DVI with Audio and Ethernet
- Brand Name StarTech.com
- Package Contents
- Universal USB 3.0 Laptop Docking Station - DVI with Audio and Ethernet
- Power Adapter
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Weight (Approximate) 12.85 oz
- Height 5"
- Width 3"
- Device Supported Notebook
- Connectivity Technology Wired
- Limited Warranty 3 Year
Return and Tax Policies
Your satisfaction is guaranteed:
Tech for Less offers a generous 30 day return policy to insure that you are satisfied with your purchase. An RMA number must be requested within 30 days of the order date. For non-defective returns, the customer is responsible for their original and return shipping costs and they may be subject to a 15% restock fee.
- All products carry a manufacturer warranty unless specifically otherwise noted. Tech for Less, not the customer, arranges for and pays all shipping costs related to authorized defective returns.
Colorado residents are subject to sales tax.