Catalyst 2960-24PC-S Ethernet Switch with LAN Base software are a family of fixed-configuration, standalone intelligent Ethernet devices with Power Over Ethernet (PoE) or non-PoE configurations that provide desktop Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, enabling enhanced LAN services for entry-level enterprise, mid market, and branch office networks. The Catalyst 2960-48PST-L Ethernet Switch offers integrated security, including Network Admission Control (NAC), advanced quality of service (QoS), and resiliency to deliver intelligent services for the network edge.
- Total Number of Network Ports 26
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 24 x Fast Ethernet Network
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Uplink
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
- Uplink Port Yes
- Product Type Ethernet Switch
- Manufacturer Part Number WS-C2960-24PC-S
- Manufacturer Cisco Systems, Inc
- Product Model 2960-24PC-S
- Product Name Catalyst 2960-24PC-S Ethernet Switch
- Product Line Catalyst
- Product Series 2960
- Brand Name Cisco
- Expansion Slot Type SFP
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 2
- Number of SFP Slots 2
- Shared SFP Slot Yes
- Network Technology 10/100/1000Base-T
- Network Technology 10/100Base-TX
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification RoHS-5
- Layer Supported 2
- Weight (Approximate) 11.90 lb
- Form Factor Rack-mountable
- Height 1.7"
- Width 17.5"
- Depth 13"
- Compatible Rack Unit 1U
- Power Source Power Supply
- Redundant Power Supply Supported Yes
- Manageable Yes
- Paper Size, US : Letter
- Environmental : Cruelty Free
- Notebook Type : Account
- Paper Size, ISO : A4
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
Return and Tax Policies
Your satisfaction is guaranteed:
Tech for Less offers a generous 30 day return policy to insure that you are satisfied with your purchase. An RMA number must be requested within 30 days of the order date. For non-defective returns, the customer is responsible for their original and return shipping costs and they may be subject to a 15% restock fee.
- All products carry a manufacturer warranty unless specifically otherwise noted. Tech for Less, not the customer, arranges for and pays all shipping costs related to authorized defective returns.
Colorado residents are subject to sales tax.