The Cisco Catalyst 3550 12T is a member of the Catalyst 3550 Series Intelligent Ethernet Switches, a line of enterprise-class, stackable, multilayer switches that provide high availability, security and quality of service (QoS) to enhance the operation of the network. With a range of Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet configurations, the Catalyst 3550 Series can serve as both a powerful access layer switch for medium enterprise wiring closets and as a backbone switch for mid-sized networks.
For the first time, customers can deploy network-wide intelligent services, such as advanced quality of service (QoS), rate-limiting, Cisco security access control lists, multicast management, and high-performance IP routing-while maintaining the simplicity of traditional LAN switching.
Embedded in the Catalyst 3550 Series is the Cisco Cluster Management Suite (CMS) Software, which allows users to simultaneously configure and troubleshoot multiple Catalyst desktop switches using a standard Web browser. Cisco CMS Software provides new configuration wizards that greatly simplify the implementation of converged applications and network-wide services.
- Total Number of Network Ports 10
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 10 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
- Product Type Ethernet Switch
- Manufacturer Part Number WS-C3550-12T
- Manufacturer Cisco Systems, Inc
- Product Model 3550-12T
- Product Name Catalyst 3550-12T Ethernet Switch
- Product Line Catalyst
- Product Series 3550
- Brand Name Cisco
- Expansion Slot Type GBIC
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 2
- Network Technology 10Base-T
- Network Technology 10/100/1000Base-T
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Media Type Supported Twisted Pair
- Package Contents
- Catalyst 3550 Multilayer Switch Hardware Installation Guide
- Where to Find the Catalyst 3550 Documentation flyer
- Cisco Documentation CD-ROM
- AC power cord
- Mounting kit containing:
- Four rubber feet for mounting the switch on a table
- Two 19-inch rack-mounting brackets
- Six Phillips flat-head screws for attaching the brackets to the switch
- Four Phillips machine screws for attaching the brackets to a rack
- One cable guide and one black Phillips machine screw for attaching the cable guide to one of the mounting brackets
- One RPS connector cover (for wall mounting)
- Two Phillips pan-head screws (for attaching the RPS cover)
- Four Phillips truss-head screws (for wall-mounting brackets)
- One RJ-45-to-DB-9 adapter cable
- Cisco Information Packet, containing warranty, safety, and support information
- Weight (Approximate) 16 lb
- Height 2.6"
- Width 17.5"
- Depth 15.9"
- Manageable Yes
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
|Brand||Cisco - Commercial|
|Manufacturer||Cisco - Commercial|
Return and Tax Policies
Your satisfaction is guaranteed:
Tech for Less offers a generous 30 day return policy to insure that you are satisfied with your purchase. An RMA number must be requested within 30 days of the order date. For non-defective returns, the customer is responsible for their original and return shipping costs and they may be subject to a 15% restock fee.
- All products carry a manufacturer warranty unless specifically otherwise noted. Tech for Less, not the customer, arranges for and pays all shipping costs related to authorized defective returns.
Colorado residents are subject to sales tax.