Shielded replacement power cord for PC, monitor, printer, scanner, etc.
Replace your overused or misplaced power cable, or just get some extra cords for convenience. This universal power cord is designed to work with most PCs, monitors, scanners, printers and other devices that use the 3-pin shroud power connector. Plus this heavy duty, shielded 18 AWG cord features a fully molded design for maximum durability and long life.
The female connector plugs directly into the device while the male connector plugs into a standard outlet.
- Product Type Standard Power Cord
- Manufacturer Part Number 03133
- Manufacturer C2G
- Product Name 6ft 18 AWG Universal Power Cord (NEMA 5-15P to IEC320C13)
- Brand Name C2G
- Weight (Approximate) 6.40 oz
- Color Black
- Cord Length 6 ft
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
Within 15 days of delivery, you may return items purchased from Technology Galaxy, provided they are in new condition with original packaging and accessories. Exceptions include software, memory, laptops, computer drives, HP Printers, and CPU's, which must be unopened. Canon and Panasonic Scanners, HP Printers, along with Lenovo and Panasonic laptops are non-returnable. Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of original shipment date. All shipment damages must be reported to Technology Galaxy within 7 days of delivery date, in order for a damage claim to be filed with the carrier. To return an item to our company, please follow the steps below:
1. Fill out and submit the following Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Request Form: http://www.tekgalaxy.com/rma.cfm
2. After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation message, confirming that your request was received. If you do not receive this message, your request did not go through.
3. Our returns team will email your RMA to you, which will include instructions on how and where to return the merchandise. If you do not receive an email response within 3 business days, please email us at email@example.com to obtain the status, as certain email programs may treat our emails as “junk”.
Technology Galaxy does not refund original shipping charges. The returned merchandise will be credited to your original payment method. We will deduct a 15% restocking fee from your order refund, along with the original shipping charges.
If a product is deemed defective, the customer may contact the manufacturer in order to have the item replaced or serviced according to the manufacturer warranty. Should the customer decide to request a replacement from Technology Galaxy, then all return rules listed above apply, with the exception of the 15% restocking fee. Instead, Technology Galaxy will ship out a replacement once the defective item is received and processed by our returns team. If a refund is requested in lieu of a replacement, then the restocking fee reapplies.
Thank you. If you have any questions, please call us at (702) 792-2111 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
California, Massachusetts, and Nevada state residents are subject to sales tax.