C2G 10ft IEEE-1284 DB25 Male to Centronics 36 Male Parallel Printer Cable - DB-25 Male - Centronics Male Printer - 10ft - Beige
High-speed IEEE-1284 compliant cables from Cables To Go ensure you realize the added speed and two way communications offered by your newer inkjet, laser, or all-in one printers and scanners. This advanced technology, which defines high-speed, bi-directional communications between PC and peripheral, requires both high quality connectors and a specialized wire-type to handle the increased data rates. Seventeen pair wire twisted with at least 36 turns per meter, molded connectors, foil shielding and 85% coverage braid soldered 360 to the connector shell- providing maximum resistance against harmful EMI/RFI and achieving the maximum performance for your perpherial.
- Product Type Data Transfer Cable
- Manufacturer Part Number 06091
- Manufacturer C2G
- Product Model 06091
- Product Name 06091 Printer Parallel Cable Adapter
- Package Type Retail
- Brand Name C2G
- Country of Origin China
- Weight (Approximate) 15.84 oz
- Color Beige
- Cable Length 10 ft
- Device Supported Printer
- Connector on First End 1 x 25-pin DB-25 Male Parallel
- Connector on Second End 1 x 36-pin Centronics Male Parallel
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
Return and Tax Policies
Within 15 days of delivery, you may return items purchased from Technology Galaxy, provided they are in new condition with original packaging and accessories. Exceptions include software, memory, laptops, computer drives, HP Printers, and CPU's, which must be unopened. Canon and Panasonic Scanners, HP Printers, along with Lenovo and Panasonic laptops are non-returnable. Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of original shipment date. All shipment damages must be reported to Technology Galaxy within 7 days of delivery date, in order for a damage claim to be filed with the carrier. To return an item to our company, please follow the steps below:
1. Fill out and submit the following Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Request Form: http://www.tekgalaxy.com/rma.cfm
2. After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation message, confirming that your request was received. If you do not receive this message, your request did not go through.
3. Our returns team will email your RMA to you, which will include instructions on how and where to return the merchandise. If you do not receive an email response within 3 business days, please email us at email@example.com to obtain the status, as certain email programs may treat our emails as “junk”.
Technology Galaxy does not refund original shipping charges. The returned merchandise will be credited to your original payment method. We will deduct a 15% restocking fee from your order refund, along with the original shipping charges.
If a product is deemed defective, the customer may contact the manufacturer in order to have the item replaced or serviced according to the manufacturer warranty. Should the customer decide to request a replacement from Technology Galaxy, then all return rules listed above apply, with the exception of the 15% restocking fee. Instead, Technology Galaxy will ship out a replacement once the defective item is received and processed by our returns team. If a refund is requested in lieu of a replacement, then the restocking fee reapplies.
Thank you. If you have any questions, please call us at (702) 792-2111 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
California, Massachusetts, and Nevada state residents are subject to sales tax.