The DR-X10C is Canon's premier scanner in the mid-volume production segment. Boasting high-speed, high-quality image scanning, with reliable document handling capabilities, clear, efficient, and easy image scanning, and superior durability, the DR-X10C fits the demanding requirements of centralized scanning operations.
- USB Yes
- Product Type Sheetfed Scanner
- Manufacturer Part Number 2417B002
- Manufacturer Canon, Inc
- Product Model DR-X10C
- Product Name imageFORMULA DR-X10C Sheetfed Scanner
- Product Line imageFORMULA
- Brand Name Canon
- Package Contents
- imageFORMULA DR-X10C Sheetfed Scanner
- Software CD
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification ENERGY STAR
- Energy Star Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 85.80 lb
- Height 14.8"
- Width 20.8"
- Depth 22.2"
- Media Size Letter 8.50" x 10.98"
- Color Depth 24-bit
- ADF Capacity 500 Sheets
- Scan Color Color
- Grayscale Depth 8-bit
- Maximum Mono Scan Speed (ppm) 130
- Maximum Color Scan Speed (ppm) 130
- Maximum Mono Scan Speed (ipm) 260
- Maximum Color Scan Speed (ipm) 260
- Large Format No
- Limited Warranty 90 Day
- Environmental Certification : Energy Star
- Product Model : DR-X10C
- Scanner Type : Sheetfed
- Image Sensor : CIS
Return and Tax Policies
Within 15 days of delivery, you may return items purchased from Technology Galaxy, provided they are in new condition with original packaging and accessories. Exceptions include software, memory, laptops, computer drives, HP Printers, and CPU's, which must be unopened. Canon and Panasonic Scanners, HP Printers, along with Lenovo and Panasonic laptops are non-returnable. Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of original shipment date. All shipment damages must be reported to Technology Galaxy within 7 days of delivery date, in order for a damage claim to be filed with the carrier. To return an item to our company, please follow the steps below:
1. Fill out and submit the following Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Request Form: http://www.tekgalaxy.com/rma.cfm
2. After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation message, confirming that your request was received. If you do not receive this message, your request did not go through.
3. Our returns team will email your RMA to you, which will include instructions on how and where to return the merchandise. If you do not receive an email response within 3 business days, please email us at email@example.com to obtain the status, as certain email programs may treat our emails as “junk”.
Technology Galaxy does not refund original shipping charges. The returned merchandise will be credited to your original payment method. We will deduct a 15% restocking fee from your order refund, along with the original shipping charges.
If a product is deemed defective, the customer may contact the manufacturer in order to have the item replaced or serviced according to the manufacturer warranty. Should the customer decide to request a replacement from Technology Galaxy, then all return rules listed above apply, with the exception of the 15% restocking fee. Instead, Technology Galaxy will ship out a replacement once the defective item is received and processed by our returns team. If a refund is requested in lieu of a replacement, then the restocking fee reapplies.
Thank you. If you have any questions, please call us at (702) 792-2111 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
California, Massachusetts, and Nevada state residents are subject to sales tax.