Our aluminum hub conveniently adds four high speed USB 2.0 ports to your desktop or laptop computer. The slim form factor saves space while the port placement and hard-mountable metal base keep the hub in place even when several USB devices are connected. The removable aluminum base can be hard-mounted to your desk. The hub easily slides from that base, and makes it convenient for travel as well. This hub can be self-powered from the USB port, or utilize an AC power supply adapter (included). Downstream ports have automatic connect and speed detection plus overcurrent protection with auto recovery. Add additional hubs to daisy-chain up to 127 devices; this hub delivers high speed data transfers up to 480 Mbps. Whether you are downloading or transferring spreadsheets, MP3 files, digital pictures, or video streams, our 4-port hub makes connecting several high speed USB 2.0 devices hassle-free.
- Total Number of USB Ports 4
- Number of USB 2.0 Ports 4
- Product Type USB Hub
- Manufacturer Part Number 29508
- Manufacturer C2G
- Product Model 29508
- Product Name 29508 4-port USB Hub
- Brand Name C2G
- Platform Supported PC
- Platform Supported Mac
- Package Contents
- 29508 4-port USB Hub
- 1 x 3ft USB 2.0 A Male to USB Mini-B Male Cable
- 1 x Hard-mountable metal base
- 2 x Self-tapping screws
- 1 x User manual
- 1 x AC power supply adapter
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Weight (Approximate) 12.96 oz
- Color Black
- Form Factor External
- Host Interface USB
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
Within 15 days of delivery, you may return items purchased from Technology Galaxy, provided they are in new condition with original packaging and accessories. Exceptions include software, memory, laptops, computer drives, HP Printers, and CPU's, which must be unopened. Canon and Panasonic Scanners, HP Printers, along with Lenovo and Panasonic laptops are non-returnable. Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of original shipment date. All shipment damages must be reported to Technology Galaxy within 7 days of delivery date, in order for a damage claim to be filed with the carrier. To return an item to our company, please follow the steps below:
1. Fill out and submit the following Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Request Form: http://www.tekgalaxy.com/rma.cfm
2. After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation message, confirming that your request was received. If you do not receive this message, your request did not go through.
3. Our returns team will email your RMA to you, which will include instructions on how and where to return the merchandise. If you do not receive an email response within 3 business days, please email us at email@example.com to obtain the status, as certain email programs may treat our emails as “junk”.
Technology Galaxy does not refund original shipping charges. The returned merchandise will be credited to your original payment method. We will deduct a 15% restocking fee from your order refund, along with the original shipping charges.
If a product is deemed defective, the customer may contact the manufacturer in order to have the item replaced or serviced according to the manufacturer warranty. Should the customer decide to request a replacement from Technology Galaxy, then all return rules listed above apply, with the exception of the 15% restocking fee. Instead, Technology Galaxy will ship out a replacement once the defective item is received and processed by our returns team. If a refund is requested in lieu of a replacement, then the restocking fee reapplies.
Thank you. If you have any questions, please call us at (702) 792-2111 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
California, Massachusetts, and Nevada state residents are subject to sales tax.