Comtrol RocketPort EXPRESS Quadcable DB25 Multiport Serial Adapter - PCI Express x1 - 4 x DB-25 Male RS-232/422/485 Serial Via Cable - Plug-in Card - DB-25 Fan-out Cable
The RocketPort EXPRESS Quad DB25 is a four port serial adapter that is compatible with systems that have x1, x4, x8, or x16 PCI Express expansion slots. The card is designed for standard and low-profile PCs and servers and ships with a low-profile and a standard-height bracket. The product provides support for software-selectable RS-232/422/485 serial communications and data transmission speeds up to 921 Kbps. Serial connections are made utilizing an external fan-out quadcable with four DB25M connectors that is included with the product. All RocketPort EXPRESS products are European RoHS directive compliant.
- Ports Expandability 4 x 25-pin DB-25 Male RS-232/422/485 - Serial, Via Cable
- Product Type Multiport Serial Adapter
- Manufacturer Part Number 30127-1
- Manufacturer Comtrol Corporation
- Product Name RocketPort EXPRESS Quadcable DB25 Multiport Serial Adapter
- Product Line RocketPort EXPRESS
- Brand Name Comtrol
- Package Contents
- RocketPort EXPRESS Quadcable DB25 Multiport Serial Adapter
- DB-25 Cable
- Cable Information DB-25 Fan-out Cable
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Dimensions 2.6" Height x 4.7" Width
- Weight (Approximate) 9.40 oz
- Form Factor Plug-in Card
- Height 2.6"
- Width 4.7"
- Host Interface PCI Express x1
- Data Transfer Rate Up to 921 kbit/s
- Limited Warranty 5 Year
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
Return and Tax Policies
Within 15 days of delivery, you may return items purchased from Technology Galaxy, provided they are in new condition with original packaging and accessories. Exceptions include software, memory, laptops, computer drives, HP Printers, and CPU's, which must be unopened. Canon and Panasonic Scanners, HP Printers, along with Lenovo and Panasonic laptops are non-returnable. Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of original shipment date. All shipment damages must be reported to Technology Galaxy within 7 days of delivery date, in order for a damage claim to be filed with the carrier. To return an item to our company, please follow the steps below:
1. Fill out and submit the following Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Request Form: http://www.tekgalaxy.com/rma.cfm
2. After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation message, confirming that your request was received. If you do not receive this message, your request did not go through.
3. Our returns team will email your RMA to you, which will include instructions on how and where to return the merchandise. If you do not receive an email response within 3 business days, please email us at email@example.com to obtain the status, as certain email programs may treat our emails as “junk”.
Technology Galaxy does not refund original shipping charges. The returned merchandise will be credited to your original payment method. We will deduct a 15% restocking fee from your order refund, along with the original shipping charges.
If a product is deemed defective, the customer may contact the manufacturer in order to have the item replaced or serviced according to the manufacturer warranty. Should the customer decide to request a replacement from Technology Galaxy, then all return rules listed above apply, with the exception of the 15% restocking fee. Instead, Technology Galaxy will ship out a replacement once the defective item is received and processed by our returns team. If a refund is requested in lieu of a replacement, then the restocking fee reapplies.
Thank you. If you have any questions, please call us at (702) 792-2111 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
California, Massachusetts, and Nevada state residents are subject to sales tax.